• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

k_hop

Ggs man, that custom link is crazy

BTW I don't think miis should be allowed

I'd agree with you normally but since the game is so new and people are still learning about it, I think it'd be interesting to see how they really stack up to other characters in a tournament environment.

jorgejjvr

I'd agree with you normally but since the game is so new and people are still learning about it, I think it'd be interesting to see how they really stack up to other characters in a tournament environment.
Hmm maybe, we'll see I guess

And yes had to get aggressive there xD, still made mistakes tho, could have recovered when I SD

Azuran

Banned
ceriop.png

Ah screw it, count me in. The lucky one who gets me pretty much has a bye to the next round.

Haha, oh my god, that was maybe the worst match of my life! Bringing out Mario for this.

For the tournament, please don't put me against Anonymous in the first round. His Mega Man is too good, and I would rather have a chance of making it to round 2 xD

On a side note, I can see how people like Yoshi. I got him through Random in a match, and I didn't realize how good he could be. I still need to work on him, but he could become one of my mains.

Jesus dude, your Mega Man is INSANE. Love it! This is exactly the kind of play I need to improve myself. Don't hold back!

For the tournament, please don't put me against Anonymous in the first round. His Mega Man is too good, and I would rather have a chance of making it to round 2 xD
Haha, I'm experiencing that right now. Matchups will be randomized.

J@hranimo

Banned
Gg all, I'm off to bed. That was a ton of fun.

GG, that was a fun team battle Gino and J@hran and the other guy whose name I can't remember lol.

Definitely had a blast! Next time you're doing 2v2 or FFA I'm down.

Your brother has an amazing Link Gino. Also it's cool you use Olimar, he was my Brawl main.

So....anyone want to do a few 1v1s? I probably won't be on the game much longer, but if anyone's down my FC is in my profile.

Jesus dude, your Mega Man is INSANE. Love it! This is exactly the kind of play I need to improve myself. Don't hold back!

Haha, I'm experiencing that right now. Matchups will be randomized.

Thanks! Your Mario is intense as well! Especially that last match!

I appreciate the generosity, but you can't kill yourself every time I make a mistake. :p
Hah hah. It's a sign of respect ;)

Gino

Definitely had a blast! Next time you're doing 2v2 or FFA I'm down.

Your brother has an amazing Link Gino. Also it's cool you use Olimar, he was my Brawl main.

So....anyone want to do a few 1v1s? I probably won't be on the game much longer, but if anyone's down my FC is in my profile.

Yeah I'm a good handicap for him. Lots of good games.

I unfortunately gotta go, but GREAT games man! Definitely need to play again so I can learn to conquer this Mega Man of yours.

All other tournament participants look out, Anonymous Tipster is going to be ranking high. One of the best I've seen on GAF.

I unfortunately gotta go, but GREAT games man! Definitely need to play again so I can learn to conquer this Mega Man of yours.

All other tournament participants look out, Anonymous Tipster is going to be ranking high. One of the best I've seen on GAF.

I can vouch for this. His Mega Man and Robin are intense.

Definitely great games! Thanks for the praise, hah hah. I thought your Mario was fierce! And for a character you're 'workshopping' I'd say your Lucina is pretty scary!

I'm happy to play anytime! Thanks for the games!

DooD1234

Haven't fought him yet but if shamrock is participating, he definitely one of the high ranking too. That Ness of his curb stomps people. Here hoping I don't get stacked up against other amazing player on smash Gaf.

Definitely great games! Thanks for the praise, hah hah. I thought your Mario was fierce! And for a character you're 'workshopping' I'd say your Lucina is pretty scary!

I'm happy to play anytime! Thanks for the games!

I hope you're here tomorrow, I really want to play you! I wonder if you're really as good as everyone claims...

Wait, actually, can you play now? I can't wait!

Anyone who's not that great (Compared to most of the crazy good people here) want to play? (I may not be able to connect to your lobby for some reason, im not laggy though)

FC: 2750-1606-0145

Spinluck

Man, I went against a guy who would've been impossible to beat in Brawl.

All he did was run away and camp near the edge with Mario and a bunch of other characters.

Crazy how effective dodge rolling is in this game.

These people in For Glory can't fuck with the Aura God. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.* Also, I know how to aim Extremespeed at various percentages, beware.

*Up to 190%

Man I just played For Glory and almost got my ass handed to me by a Japanese Ness player. I might have to train my Lucina with you bros sometime.

I kind of want to see Tipster's Mega Man, it sounds pretty badass and might even inspire me to play as MM more lol.

BTW, how many challenge pages are there? I've gotten to the third page and they are getting hella tedious.

ffdgh

These people in For Glory can't fuck with the Aura God. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.* Also, I know how to aim Extremespeed at various percentages, beware.

*Up to 190%

I think they went a tiny bit crazy with the aura buff. Side B and Up B are ridiculous at high percents lol.

Top Bottom