• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

I just did better against a Jigglypuff with Yoshi, and not my main Bowser. I don't even know what to think anymore...

I always felt that Jigglypuff destroys Bowser no matter which game it is.

Even Brawl.

datjigglypuff.gif

ant1532

Banned
hey sorry I have to take my dog out. I thought he was gunna go inside so I had to drop the 3ds and run lol. I wanna play still can you wait like 3 min?0

Jrs3000

He's a funky character. Definitely takes some getting used to.

Also, to answer your question from earlier, the tournament is next Monday, though that day may change. I'm hoping to have a set day by tomorrow.

A separate threadi going to be made for it? I'll have to rely on Greninja for now.

RomanceDawn

Good games K hop! Best Link I played yet! When you switched to customs I didn't even realize until after a while. I thought you discovered some secret arrow killing technique.

I'm not into customs really. I don't have a single character for it. Maybe some other time.but use yours against me all you want.

A separate threadi going to be made for it? I'll have to rely on Greninja for now.
Considering how many people are joining, I think a separate thread will probably happen. Shame we can't share videos of matches, but if the Wii U version allows it we can consider this a test run for that.

leroidys

Just had a really fun set with someone named Rydra. Most legit mega man I've seen. If they knew how to do proper edge guarding with the leaf shield, I wouldn't have gotten the two wins I barely scraped out of sudden death.

k_hop

Good games K hop! Best Link I played yet! When you switched to customs I didn't even realize until after a while. I thought you discovered some secret arrow killing technique.

I'm not into customs really. I don't have a single character for it. Maybe some other time.but use yours against me all you want.

Awesome games man. I really need to be less predictable with my approach. And man, customs are AWESOME. I love that element of the game.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Are replays embedded in the save file or could you copy and share them? Its ridiculous that replay sharing is not a feature.

Would like to see people play, even though I can't really join.

Considering how many people are joining, I think a separate thread will probably happen. Shame we can't share videos of matches, but if the Wii U version allows it we can consider this a test run for that.

You could consider doing what they did at the Japanese tournament. Have somebody with a 3ds capture stream and have them be a 3rd player that kills themselves at the beginning of the match. Or are a bunch matches going to be played at once?

『Inaba Resident』;134262557 said:
You could consider doing what they did at the Japanese tournament. Have somebody with a 3ds capture stream and have them be a 3rd player that kills themselves at the beginning of the match. Or are a bunch matches going to be played at once?
Good idea, but there'll be so many matches going on We wouldn't be able to get all of them. Still, maybe that's feasible when we're down to the finals.

Is it too late to join the tournament?
Nope! I'll add you.

Your donkey kong. Revenge will happen. Soon.

Top Bottom