• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Thanks for the games biggkidd32! I really needed that Yoshi xp because god damn he is a monster. Good games!

Thank you too. I certainly needed some games against a solid Rosalina. I think that now I have a good handle of her ranges. Fun games, we should do this again sometime.

Holy shit ZSS is fast. I've been playing with Bowser equipped with STR/DEF items, so going from that to a SPD focused ZSS is so different that I can't even control her right, she's everywhere in the screen.

And why the hell am I getting better items for her in Smash Run than for my main, Bowser? Fuck you, RNG.

Masked Man

I said wow
It's aggravating when I pick a character I want to practice against my previous opponent, who then drops out after I'm locked in, is replaced with someone who uses their main to beat me and then leaves. What's the deal, if I'm such an easy target for you then why take off after one match?

For Glory needs some best 2-of-3 ruleset to circumvent these people lol.

Yeah, in theory it's better for them to stay in against someone they've already beat than try another opponent to whom they might lose. I really like the idea of best 2-out-of-3. I would also love if we could add the people we play in For Glory, or at least send them a message like "Good games!" or "Thanks!"

jorgejjvr

Yeah, in theory it's better for them to stay in against someone they've already beat than try another opponent to whom they might lose. I really like the idea of best 2-out-of-3. I would also love if we could add the people we play in For Glory, or at least send them a message like "Good games!" or "Thanks!"
We need to play!

Mumei

I'm suddenly on a forty game losing streak. -_-

Edit: Perhaps I am exaggerating. I think it's more like 20. But still!

Fandangox

Do any of you sometimes deribately let the opponent hit you with an attack they do a lot to bait them to use it at a specific moment and attack them when they are open? Its fun to try lol

Mumei

Dayum. I get salty if ever get more than 3 loss streak.

I think it's partially because I'm trying characters I haven't played before, but it's mostly that they're just way better players than me - I feel completely helpless the entire time. And I'm stubborn, so I'll stay with the same person until they leave or I get a win lol.

I don't know how the game's match-making works. Is it just random? I mean, if I'm on a 15 game losing streak, maybe it should pair me with someone who has been doing similarly over the last 50? There have been nights where I was paired repeatedly with people about on the same skill level as me (and I went 50-50 the entire night); nights when I was paired with people I was better than (and won ~75% of the time), and nights (like tonight) where I lost about 2/3 of the matches.

Though my usual tactic of "Complaining on GAF so the situation magically changes in game" has worked again: I am playing someone who is about as mediocre as I am. :D

Jrs3000

It's Mac, but Diddy is looking like a new second for me

How did he handle?

He's good had some nice moves you stringed into combos. A lot less annoying than mac(everybody less annoying than mac) lol.

My pacman game sucked don't know what happened. I was playing someone else and was nice with the moves then I played you and fumbled around.

Top Bottom