• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Kyzon

1v1, no items?
Omegas, Battlefield, Yoshi, Spear and perhaps Ferox?

3866-8042-6393

I wanna play before I go to bed :3

Lol set my record by far in target smash and I whiffed on the second bomb. Also finished 10 man melee and 100 man melee with every character. Set my record in 100 man melee with one of my last characters (Yoshi). Also did the worst with my actual last character (Fox). Have about 5 left in classic, 10-15ish left in all-star, and 10-15ish left in smash run. Also have a bunch of characters left to do target smash since I forgot that was an achievement as well but that won't take long.

random25

All-star mode in Hard difficulty is a cakewalk for Ike. I literally never used a healing item all throughout and managed to brush all foes just by spamming those jabs and side smash lol.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Good Games, Sham.

I felt that I'm getting better with Duck Hunt but I don't think I did with Dark Pit tho. I will trying to figure out how to handle with your characters.

You really have a nice Ness.

PK Gaming

Definitely liking the game's state of balance right now

Even though it *plays* somewhat like Brawl, it doesn't have any of Brawl's shenanigans.

• No Metaknight (this can't be stressed enough—even the current projected top tier, Rosalina doesn't hold a candle to Brawl Metaknight)
  • Infinites are rare (rather than prevalent)
  • No chaingrab
  • Very few lopsided matchup
And tournament players are working to integrate custom moves into standard play, which i'm very excited for.

Overall, Smash IV just seems fun.

What do you mean? To clarify, I was playing really great, with a 60/40 split with this tough opponent. Then my exhaustion hit me like a brick wall and I played very sluggish and couldn't focus. I find this game requires to be "on" to play online, giving 100% attention and constant sharp reflexes or even a seemingly lesser player will get the best of you. Not good to play after 16 hours awake on 5 hours of sleep.

I've been trying to finish Classic mode 9.0 with G&W and no equipment. I've come very close. Am I doing it wrong? Do I get the same achievement whether I do it with/without equips? Equips seem like cheating.
Notbeing able to message

Revven

Learning Zard, you can jump after Uthrow to try and chase someone/follow their VI with a Fair or some other aerial (like Uair). Pretty cool.

You know what I would like? A training session two hours long this weekend with someone. Not real matches, just a kind of vs. training mode. We each take turns setting up scenarios and trying to figure out the game's mechanics better, and ways to handle situations we struggle with.

Top Bottom