• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Neki

WHAT

... God, no wonder I always whiff on my attacks. And no wonder I always feel like I'm getting outranged by other characters. I suddenly feel so much better about some of my losses. <____<

I feel like you need to stop playing Metaknight. :p

PK Gaming

FVMIS5n.jpg

Unbounded

Sonic's custom side 2.

Holy shit is it awesome.

Second note: Sonic's custom up 3? Meeeeh.

EDIT: Good games Megarock! They were some fun ones. Thanks for letting me test out this guy on you! :D

Azure J

I didn't know teabagging was a thing in Smash too before the For Glory set I just played. Little Mac got beaten by my horrible ass Greninja so what does he do? Go Ness. Then I download Ness in 2 matches and every time dude gets a near KO, taunttaunt *brews tea*.

I need to get better about punishing air dodges close to the ground. That stuff is so free but my mind is still in that early meta "respect everything" state of mind. I also need to figure out a method behind shield dancing everywhere. I just know there's some fun dash dance like applications to it.

Tansut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5RxiqXIvek&feature=youtu.be

Edited: I dunno how reliable it is. I just found it in google. (I haven't try and I don't think I will.)
Dunno if anyone else has since confirmed this glitch, but it does indeed work. I'm gonna get to 25K then quit because I get bored easily of tapping on the menu over and over.

Simply equip an item. Exit out to save. Then go back, replace that item with something else and then just keep selling the formerly equipped item over and over to your hearts delight. Make sure you're in the alphabetical list when you do it though.

Here's another video in case that doesn't make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3y_FlKyClw

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the Villager?

A million times, you say? Then I'll say it again: I love the Villager. By far and away my favorite newcomer.

I've always done alright in For Glory, but earlier tonight I faced somebody who felt like they were on a completely different level. They totally dominated the flow of the match, no matter who I picked. I was finally able to get a stock off of him as Jigglypuff, but I didn't last much longer. I wish I could have fought him more, I probably would have learned a lot.

Are coins even useful after you beat Classic 9.0? I have 31k and I can't seem to find anything to spend them on aside from the occasional trip to the trophy store.

Xane

Dunno if anyone else has since confirmed this glitch, but it does indeed work. I'm gonna get to 25K then quit because I get bored easily of tapping on the menu over and over.

Simply equip an item. Exit out to save. Then go back, replace that item with something else and then just keep selling the formerly equipped item over and over to your hearts delight. Make sure you're in the alphabetical list when you do it though.

Here's another video in case that doesn't make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3y_FlKyClw

Just remember that the item is actually gone once you exit the customization window. It only re-appears in the alphabetic ordered list, but it's gone everywhere else.

TheOGB

Banned
Dark Pit's a really nice fit for me. Had my first "opponent trying to beat me with my own character after losing" experience (well, they chose Pit, but...). Sheik feels a bit similar, so I'll probably be practicing with her soon.

First online match with Mac was a good lesson in dealing with DK and being patient. I adapted quickly and was able to win the first game. Next two matches I got a little cocky and tried to speed up, which led to two losses. After that they switched to G&W, and I played a lot of G&W on Brawl, so that wasn't too hard to figure out.

Now I'm trying out spectator mode and... I just bet on a replay I've already seen. LOLWAT

takriel

Some average player or good player not minding playing against an average player interested in a few matches?

FC is 3609-2231-6052

I love him, but he's so hard to use.

It's weird how Olimar clicked with me instantly in Brawl but Villager took a little bit of time for me in the demo. Now I'm wasting CPUs with him more easily than I ever have with any other character in my history of Smash.

If my college Wi-Fi was up to speed, perhaps the same could be true for real opponents...thankfully I'll be heading home tomorrow for an early vacation so I can fight against you guys up till Sunday).

My Villager is still gestating, though. Right now I'm trying to pay more attention Pocket (I've never been good with reflecting/absorbing moves).

WHAT

... God, no wonder I always whiff on my attacks. And no wonder I always feel like I'm getting outranged by other characters. I suddenly feel so much better about some of my losses. <____<
The depressing thing is that it's not just Meta Knight with these broken hitboxes. Waiting for the inevitable coverage of this when more people catch wind of it.

Test your characters out in Training Mode with 1/2 and 1/4 with (Hold L) and you'll see how many moves go right through the character models, but don't connect. It's complete horse bologna.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
The depressing thing is that it's not just Meta Knight with these broken hitboxes. Waiting for the inevitable coverage of this when more people catch wind of it.

Test your characters out in Training Mode with 1/2 and 1/4 with (Hold L) and you'll see how many moves go right through the character models, but don't connect. It's complete horse bologna.

This sounds like Falcon's NAir. Feels like it has such short range in this game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My charging cradle seems to not be working well. Left my 3DS on it all night and not one bit of charge this morning. Managed to get one run of Classic in before the battery died. Lucky I managed to get to the end as I managed to find another mii outfit.

Tried to play a few matches before bed. DC'd in the last 5 seconds of the game twice. Lagged throughout all three games I played. Please Nintendo.

k_hop

I've actually been really, really impressed with the netplay for this, at least 1v1. Having a portable Smash with viable netplay is almost mind-blowing, I love it so much. The perk of it being on a handheld might even lead me to prefer it over the upcoming console version.

Im done have to work now, ggs.

ggs man, sorry if it was annoying that I didn't play more characters

Jrs3000

I've actually been really, really impressed with the netplay for this, at least 1v1. Having a portable Smash with viable netplay is almost mind-blowing, I love it so much. The perk of it being on a handheld might even lead me to prefer it over the upcoming console version.

ggs man, sorry if it was annoying that I didn't play more characters

Only lil mac is annoying lol. I saved some replays so I can study and beat your link. I just need to nullify those projectiles.

Top Bottom