• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

one_kill

I'm doing something wrong with Ganondorf. Sometimes, when I want to do an up smash, I get an axe kick instead. I don't know how to cancel it either. It's really annoying.

Forkball

I don't care if this is old.

tumblr_nd8o88qbMO1qe2qqzo1_500.gif

k_hop

I need a break at least for right now. Good games, very intense. I'm bad at matchups against characters with high air mobility, need to be less predictable.

Monster Zero

I need a break at least for right now. Good games, very intense. I'm bad at matchups against characters with high air mobility, need to be less predictable.

Only thing I would call predictable about your game is your edge game, but you mix up those projectiles legit

Masked Man

I said wow
Another thing about For Glory I don't get: people who just throw a match partway through. I was one stock up on this guy (DH vs Dark Pit), and all of a sudden--two minutes in--he just runs off the side of the stage and SDs. What gives?

Dr. Buni

Another thing about For Glory I don't get: people who just throw a match partway through. I was one stock up on this guy (DH vs Dark Pit), and all of a sudden--two minutes in--he just runs off the side of the stage and SDs. What gives?
I think they know they can't win anymore, so they SD to save time.

Seiniyta

Alright, I'm feeling for some 1v1 matches!

Custom moves on, stages: FD, battlefield, Prism, Yoshi's, Brinstar

FC is in my profile :)

random25

I finally got my 5th Streetpass for Streetsmash! My goodness luckily there's a hammer for the other streetpass-related challenges.

emb

I do this pretty often when serious lag kicks in. Not worth wasting my time to play a match with big input lag. But if that was happening you'd almost definitely feel it too.

k_hop

I do this pretty often when serious lag kicks in. Not worth wasting my time to play a match with big input lag. But if that was happening you'd almost definitely feel it too.

I can get behind this. I SD'd against a Duck Hunt player because there was a solid second of input delay. Was not happy when he started taunting.

Top Bottom