• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Revven

I just love it when people lose with their main on FG and then try to counterpick with Little Mac as if he's the best character in the game. It's wayyyyy too easy to win against him lol.

Monster Zero

Wish I could fight your mac some more, dude is hard to match up against, and I think I'll see him a few times in this tourney lol. Scrubby for glory macs won't help

jorgejjvr

Ggs man, diddy still tricky as fuck with just one banana, first time seeing one in this game
Thanks man, and I noticed no one uses him so I was like heck let me try to get good with Diddy, don't know anyone else that uses him xD

And yeah unfortunately I had to go would love to do more Mac later, game and watch is a good counter for him

jorgejjvr

Unfortunately, two people I used to play with Olimar and Diddy got nerfed, diddy tho still has a good air game and smashes, but Olimar just doesn't feel the same, I'll give him another chance in the wii u version :p

Sora_N

Unfortunately, two people I used to play with Olimar and Diddy got nerfed, diddy tho still has a good air game and smashes, but Olimar just doesn't feel the same, I'll give him another chance in the wii u version :p

Yeah I tried to practice/try Olimar and he feels very different from Brawl. Don't like any of the attacks.

Man, I just wish they ported Melee Doc over. This new Doc is alright, but it's just not the same...

Please.

I'm at work right now, would you maybe want to play a few matches later tonight as well?
If I'm not sleeping, sure! I'm still experimenting with this character to be honest.

Speaking of which, I found out that wheelie drop edge guard is possible. Oh my GOD.

wheelieegqwkvq.gif

Recovering? TOO BAD
this is probably too risky but WHATEVER

sorry for the bad camera angle lol

jorgejjvr

Yeah I tried to practice/try Olimar and he feels very different from Brawl. Don't like any of the attacks.
Yeah I used to own with him. But I even played this match against a DDD and he was at 196% and he did not die. The pikmin smashes don't seem as strong, and now there's only three at a time, people seem to be able to kill them easily and sometimes they die by themselves, I find myself defenseless at times. I can still sometimes rack up lots if damage but there's no good kill moves

Azure J

I just love it when people lose with their main on FG and then try to counterpick with Little Mac as if he's the best character in the game. It's wayyyyy too easy to win against him lol.

That feel when you main Greninja and this happens.

That feel when anything you do at the edge is already like a Marth - Falco style gimp in Melee. Then you have enough time to style/disrespect with Hydro Pump.

ipOiyEdBTHC2o.jpg

wheelieegqwkvq.gif

Recovering? TOO BAD
this is probably too risky but WHATEVER

sorry for the bad camera angle lol

Is this something from one of our matches the other day? :lol

I swear there was one segment in particular where you dropped the wheel on my head and I got spiked into the air. I was sooooooooooooooo salty especially after losing the last match on Wily Castle because turning the bike around gives it a bigger and stronger hitbox on the back end that I had never encountered before in my life. :lol

mStudios

My friend just said he found a hacker on for fun.
Supposly they all spawned with 300% and he was spamming megaman's sticky bomb like if it was a machine gun.

Dont know what to think about this, if its true or not.

edit: he was just fucking around.

Man, I just can't wrap my head around Diddy. He feels so different from everybody else that I play. Won't give up though, I'm determined to make him one of my better characters.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
My Ness is at 50% in for glory, not bad! Still trying to pick a sub tho. Robin and Lil Mac are up there, but DHD is pretty fun as is tree spam with Villager

Is this something from one of our matches the other day? :lol

I swear there was one segment in particular where you dropped the wheel on my head and I got spiked into the air. I was sooooooooooooooo salty especially after losing the last match on Wily Castle because turning the bike around gives it a bigger and stronger hitbox on the back end that I had never encountered before in my life. :lol
It was match I had just now on For Glory.

I actually saved that replay because that surprised the hell out of me as well. Been turning around with the bike all time because of it. :lol
EDIT: Turned out I saved the wheelie kill. D:

Monster Zero

We are on the se boat, tho I do pretty good with him already

You actually convinced me to pick up diddy as a third, I always loved his play in brawl, but I was focused on game and watch at the time. I've put in a few hours in the lab with him, dude has crazy options, I have no idea why people don't play more.

Anyway, anyone up for 1v1

0275-9670-9228

shaowebb

Okay I just found a SINGLE move in custom moves so broken it could get them thrown out of tournies.

Mario's Gust Wind. It replaces his regular cape reflect and allows him to attack with a light puff of wind as a short range projectile to blow enemies back.
That is unless you point blank it.

A forward smash from Mario knocks folks about 6 Punching bags away from him. THE GUST WIND CAPE POINT BLANK SENDS THEM AROUND 13 PUNCHING BAG LENGTHS! Combo into this and its ridiculous.

Top Bottom