• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

I might be wrong, but I think the reason for banning Miis is probably the same as custom moves; you can't tell if the other person gave the characters status upgrades.

You don't have to have custom mode on to play as Miis though. So if custom mode is off, it's just the Mii and his/her moves with no equip, unless I am mistaken.

emb

You don't have to have custom mode on to play as Miis though. So if custom mode is off, it's just the Mii and his/her moves with no equip, unless I am mistaken.
The only arguments I can think of are:

Can't turn off their custom moves (with Palutena, she always gets the defaults). So I guess because they can be diverse?

Because their weight can vary. Though I don't think this is a big deal at all.

Well we could of changed to 3 stock at anytime. Anyway ggs you have a lot of customs, customs I'll probably never unlock.

Oh no, the stock count was fine. Some of them dragged on a bit and it helps keeps things going. As you could see though, I wasn't very good with a lot of the custom moves.

todd360

Whats with all the people asking to play online? I have tried playing online 4 times now and the lag was just unbearable. Are you guys not getting the lag?

Since we're posting online win/loss records, my meaningful ones are...

Mega Man: 37-13
Kirby: 23-9
Ness: 5-3
Bowser Jr.: 4-0
Captain Falcon: 3-0
Peach: 2-0
Palutena: 2-0
Dr. Mario: 1-2
JIgglypuff: 2-4

Not bad for Mega Man and Kirby, I guess. I really need to find more time to put into online...

Cedric

Whats with all the people asking to play online? I have tried playing online 4 times now and the lag was just unbearable. Are you guys not getting the lag?

It depends, but most of the games I've played have had little to no lag. It's weird, I've played a couple of Japanese and European players with absolutely no lag at all (I'm in Canada).

Delt31

No comment other than this thread title is one of if not most clever title I've seen on GAF. Fucking hilarious.

todd360

It depends, but most of the games I've played have had little to no lag. It's weird, I've played a couple of Japanese and European players with absolutely no lag at all (I'm in Canada).

Oh I see. I thought the online was so broken that it was impossible to get a match with no lag. Maybe I will try again.

i'd like to tell myself that my final baiting a counter against a palutena so I could KO punch was the goal all along when I kept getting countered by her all match long, just to trick her into thinking i was stupid

it'd be a lie, but a nice one, and i won all the matches against that player so I get to write history, including the one where a ness couldn't kill my falcon even at 170%

Top Bottom