• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

ciD_Vain

Since we're posting online win/loss records, my meaningful ones are...

Mega Man: 37-13
Kirby: 23-9
Ness: 5-3
Bowser Jr.: 4-0
Captain Falcon: 3-0
Peach: 2-0
Palutena: 2-0
Dr. Mario: 1-2
JIgglypuff: 2-4

Not bad for Mega Man and Kirby, I guess. I really need to find more time to put into online...
How do you find this data in-game?

I've decided I'm not playing Ness anymore on the 3DS because I've fucked up too many PK Thunders by not being able to do a tight enough circle or be able to control it at all.

DaBoss

Man, headgear is impossible to get. I just need 3 more. I have every trophy (outside of the ones remaining in challenges) and custom move.

There has to be a way to influence it. :/

Since we're posting online win/loss records, my meaningful ones are...
Not bad for Mega Man and Kirby, I guess. I really need to find more time to put into online...
I had a good thing going with Zero Suit Samus. Sadly, that streak came to an end.

131-1

I definitely do not deserve the current win rate that I have, but I'll take what I can get.

The rubber on my circle pad feels like it's falling inside whenever I move it to the left. Is it going to last me a month? If not, is it easy to glue it back on?

Serrato

Ok, next one is the last one for me, gotta go sleep. Thanks for the match dude! Any tip?

Edit: did you really... misfire 2 times in a row? Isn't that like 1% chance? hahahahaa

ProphessorX

Neo Member
Man how does someone main Ganon? I couldn't approach this Megaman at all. His up smash doesn't hit behind him and his forward smash doesn't have as much range anymore.

I've resorted to the surprisingly effective down b and side b into dtilt + a combo but I can't really do much else.

His ftilt has a lot of power and knock back though yeesh.

FleenerW

Think I just fought Karsticles in a random For Glory match. The name only displayed as Karstic... Wonder what the chances of that happening again is!

Serrato

『Inaba Resident』;134701756 said:
GGs.
I'd say only use moves that have a lot of recovery (ex: Backslash) when you know for sure that its going to hit. You have a pretty good Shulk though. You make great use of his arts.

Yah I have the habit to try it too often. Thanks! Next time.

Top Bottom