• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Tenck

Ness is finally starting to click for me. I'm at the point where I can play many mind games with people, and I feel so comfortable doing it. Initiating is what is giving me problems though. I can let them come to me, and do something dumb. I just can't initiate myself though. It's gotten me a few losses.

After Ness I'm checking out Palutena.

It happened in the middle of the game to my boyfriend tonight :(

eeb00e05457b6cef84a881362d0f8331_zpsd3999488.jpg

Tenck

I hope Nintendo realizes they're dumb for not letting you friend people online. Just went up against someone named Mat who played a great Yoshi. I'd love to be able to play with him again because I know I'd get better against someone like him ;__;

jts

...hate me...
Do you guys know how to delete the data on the gamecard itself? I want to erase it to give it to my little brother so he plays it on his own console.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I just went like 1-10 against some Ike player using the name CJ. I did not realize how many of his moves are rather safe, and boy do his swings have a huge arc to them.

Always nice to have a good player stick with you losing against the same character for a while to let you learn the character. So much of fighting games is learning what's safe and what's not, and you can't really do that without practice against all characters.

Also, I really hate how Wario can sometimes wheelie when you don't want him too when trying to skid. From what I can tell, there's no canceling out of that animation once he does it, leaving you to death if done too close to the edge, right?

TheOGB

Banned
Alright, last game Jrs, I'm gonna have to sleep eventually :p

GGs dude, that was fun. Keep working on that Greninja, you're pretty good with it!

Jrs3000

Alright, last game Jrs, I'm gonna have to sleep eventually :p

Lol I have 2 more hours of work left. Oh man i screwed that diddy v falcon match up so bad lol.

GGs those matches helped. I think I found my new top 5 guys. Game & watch, koop jr, diddy, pac man, and greninja.

TheOGB

Banned
I'm gonna have to stop staying up past 4 in the morning to play this game just because I can.
But it's sogood.gif

Monster Zero

GGs, it looks like my net is starting to lag again. Your G&W was brutalizing me toward the end there.

Once G&W gets a hint of what your air recover is, that makes things much easier lol. You kept that shit mixed up though, you're damn decent/good with a lot of characters

How do you find this data in-game?

Games & More -> Vault -> Fighter Records.

I had a good thing going with Zero Suit Samus. Sadly, that streak came to an end.

131-1

I definitely do not deserve the current win rate that I have, but I'll take what I can get.

Oh god, I hate facing good ZSSs. With that record, I'm pretty sure you'd demolish me.

Quick, what are your top five favorite trophies?

X, Mega Man, MegaMan.EXE, MegaMan Volnutt, and Star Force Mega Man. :p

Nah, seriously? I dunno off the top of my head, but let's go with X, Mega Man, Rainbow Road, Magicant, and Mute City. Some of the stage trophies (like those) are especially cool.

Congrats Ash! I remember you telling me you were almost done! What does the game tell you when you finish all the challenges? Still working on the third board.

It's just a generic congrats message, nothing to get excited about! You do get
the Gold Bone trophy
for clearing the third board, though.

Falawful

Y'all should watch out for a Yoshi player named 'chaos', I've somehow been matched up with him on a couple different days now. Anyway, no matter how hard I tried or close I came, I just could not beat him. I can't understand how someone can have that much precision with Yoshi's floatiness online...I do pretty well myself in that area, but either due to circle pad or input lag, I can't string together the combos I want 100% of the time. But this chaos guy basically did exactly what I was TRYING to do lol.

He's one of the only people I've played a bunch of matches with so far and could never overcome even once. Since I have no way of contacting him, hopefully the servers keep pairing us up every once in awhile

Top Bottom