• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
He missed sign-ups, however, if that's what he's referring to.

Is this a new tourney, or one of the two that I signed up for before the game even released?

emb

Is this a new tourney, or one of the two that I signed up for before the game even released?
Oh, yeah, it's a new one. I completely missed the signups too. Apparently 64 people signed up one day last week.

One of those old ones is later this month I think.

Neiteio

Just returned to For Glory for the first time in like a week. Fought four or five matches with a Ganondorf. Didn't beat him until the end. There was one point where he fell off the stage by accident, so I self-destructed to level the playing field, but when I accidentally fell off later on, he returned the favor by... taunting. Haha, seems so appropriate with a villain like Ganondorf. XD

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Oh, yeah, it's a new one. I completely missed the signups too. Apparently 64 people signed up one day last week.

One of those old ones is later this month I think.

Thanks. Hopefully the host sends out PMs a few days in advance. I'm too busy playing the game to keep up with this thread anymore.

Some goofball I was fighting in for glory was running away from me with his Captain Falcon the entire match after winning the two previous matches against me. Funny how he turned rather serious when I finally caught him and KO'ed him :p

For extra fun, his messing about basically wasted enough time that we ended up going to sudden death where I planted Palutena's shield firmly in his smug face and sent him to the heavens.

Remember folks: don't be a jerk online or it'll come back to bite you :3

Neiteio

Some goofball I was fighting in for glory was running away from me with his Captain Falcon the entire match after winning the two previous matches against me. Funny how he turned rather serious when I finally caught him and KO'ed him :p

For extra fun, his messing about basically wasted enough time that we ended up going to sudden death where I planted Palutena's shield firmly in his smug face and sent him to the heavens.

Remember folks: don't be a jerk online or it'll come back to bite you :3
Maybe he was just being playful?

ggs man , that bowser that you had was pretty nasty.

Yeah, he was my main until I recently started focusing on Yoshi. But those 2 are my most used. The custom Side-B makes it so much easier to grab, and also to suicide. I didn't want to suicide too much or else you probably wouldn't want to play :p

I hope that when the Wii U version comes out we can transfer across our obtained custom moves, or better yet, just have them unlocked to begin with. I think it's silly that such a big part of the game relies on random unlocks to be fully complete. At the very least, getting multiple of the same move should be patched out.

Oh man, I did not expect local multiplayer to be so laggy when there's a lot of 3DSs around you. I went to a local Canadian Smash Club event and play some matches and win swag but shit was laggy even against just one player. How the fuck did Sakurai overlook or ignore this problem?

Oh man, I did not expect local multiplayer to be so laggy when there's a lot of 3DSs around you. I went to a local Canadian Smash Club event and play some matches and win swag but shit was laggy even against just one player. How the fuck did Sakurai overlook or ignore this problem?

Wireless crosstalk of any sort seems to be really bad in general. You can improve even an internet match by turning off other WiFi devices.

This time around I'm terrible when it comes to unlocking everything. Rather than rushing through it, I think I've resigned myself to just let it happen overtime. It's much easier to do a quick classic run with a portable title -- which is good, I think. It's going to be a while before I will clear all modes with all characters. Sigh.

entremet

I just finished a 20 match set with a random. We had a great connection.

I was owning him with my Greninja, so I switched my secondaries and it got real competitive..

I'm just super happy the net code is much better than Brawl.

Top Bottom