• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Neiteio

Every now and then I see photos posted here and in WiiU thread, so just a reminder, there's a 3DS photo thread. I just posted some shots from the past hour. Don't let the few killjoys discourage you from sharing anything you find cute, cool, clever or fun. :)

Cedric

Ggs man, love that Luma, I just picked up rob today and he is pretty fun!

GGs man, I had lots of fun! Your ROB is amazing, I'm so salty about those up throws, I thought for sure I was gonna win that last round but that move keeps KOing me over and over! :p I'm gonna have to play you again some time soon, I don't think I managed to beat you once with your ROB.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
How manys headgears yous guys gots? :(

I still need 4 hats.

It'd be great if the game allowed for trading.

I agreed. I have been getting more than 5 duplicate each hats that I already have.

I only got one new head gear in the last few days. Makes me wish there was a hat shop like for trophies.

I wish. :p

Is there a limit on the number of custom parts you can find in Smash Run?

Nope

jorgejjvr

GGs man, I had lots of fun! Your ROB is amazing, I'm so salty about those up throws, I thought for sure I was gonna win that last round but that move keeps KOing me over and over! :p I'm gonna have to play you again some time soon, I don't think I managed to beat you once with your ROB.
No I don't think you did :p lots of fun man! Ggs

DooD1234

GG chaobreaker. I have to say your best character was king dedede. It was fun and somehow the lag went away after a while. It was fun fighting you.

Cedric

Are there any Rosaluma mains on gaf that know of any good combos? I think with custom moves on she can do dthrow to Launch Attack Star with a good success rate, I'd have to test it further. I'd also like to fight other Rosaluma mains to see how other people play her, I haven't fought one yet.

I'm guessing pizza came.

Good games, Tipster! Your MM absolutely annihilated my DK.

Sorry, yeah! Pizza guy called right in the middle of that one!

Great games though! Custom DK is terrifying man! That Up-B, I"m still not even sure what to do about it.

Great stuff, we'll have to play more in the future!

jorgejjvr

Are there any Rosaluma mains on gaf that know of any good combos? I think with custom moves on she can do dthrow to Launch Attack Star with a good success rate, I'd have to test it further. I'd also like to fight other Rosaluma mains to see how other people play her, I haven't fought one yet.
Cedric is

Unbounded

Sorry, yeah! Pizza guy called right in the middle of that one!

Great games though! Custom DK is terrifying man! That Up-B, I"m still not even sure what to do about it.

Great stuff, we'll have to play more in the future!

No big! The games were fantastic!

As for the up special, there's a few ways to gimp it. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough. :p

I'm up for a rematch whenever you are!

EDIT: Also, that was a NASTY spike with Robin in one of the earlier games.

Voliko

Just had something strange happen! Had a pretty good lead over a Shulk so I unleashed a Falcon Punch and right before the good Captain was able to say PAWNCH!, the punch was cancelled, I heard the sound of an item hitting someone, sparks flew, and Shulk went flying for the KO, it was really weird. He was right next to me at the time.

Anyone else want to play?

Very good games man. I really need to work on fighting heavy characters, Perhaps I only beat your bowser with my R.O.B is because he's a heavier character,
GGs. It's my first day playing Zelda - still figuring her out. I think she is pretty bad, unfortunately. :-( Din's Fire is super crappy.

I just got impatient with Bowser that match, which led to a lot of mistakes. Is R.O.B. really heavier than Bowser? I did not know that.

Anyone else want to play?

GGs. It's my first day playing Zelda - still figuring her out. I think she is pretty bad, unfortunately. :-( Din's Fire is super crappy.

I just got impatient with Bowser that match, which led to a lot of mistakes. Is R.O.B. really heavier than Bowser? I did not know that.

Nah he's not, But Game and Watch and Shiek and much lighter. My advice on Zelda is to not depend on the fire as much, it's really easy to avoid.

jorgejjvr

I'm slightly confused, I was wondering if there were other Rosaluma mains apart from me that I could fight against, but then you said Cedric is a Rosaluma main xD
Omg I'm dumb I thought that comment was from someone else so I recommended you, but it was you who wrote that comment xD

ChrisD

I have not touched this game in a while :/

Same, but because my circle pad finally started making unnatural sounds, lol. Still playing through single-player stuff and the occasional Smash Run with my brother to unlock customs for the Wii U version.

Got a good 40 hours out of it before it screwed up my system, that works for me. :p

Top Bottom