• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

mstevens

Haven't had a ton of time to play this yet, but it's so fun to just grab and play for a bit. I'm so glad that the 3ds version came out first, otherwise I might not have gotten it.

Just unlocked
Bowser Jr
even though I'm bad with
Bowser

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I really hate Shulks counter and smash buff. Way too many cheap deaths from them at low health. Even Marths/Ike counter wasn't as ridiculous.

Insaniac

What is the disconnect rule in Smash bros online? I quit out of a 2v2 for glory game because the lag was completely unplayable, and now, like 10 hours later I have to wait 10 minutes to join a friends game? For real?

jorgejjvr

Haha learning from my books xD let's do one more and we will BOTH join romance I'll sd and watch you fight, I'll go against whoever wins and so forth :p

Falawful

Also looking for a few 1v1s (no customs), if anyone would like to play. I got probably a half hour or so in me before I head for sleep.

0602 - 6450 - 2005

Masked Man

I said wow
Ggs those were so much fun!! Your Mac definitely kept on improving the more we played

Likewise, ggs! Your Mac is awesome and it was great picking up some new tools. All of the Macs I play on For Glory just dash and Jolt Haymaker, so there isn't a lot of opportunity to learn. I managed to stay toe-to-toe with your legendary Mac, so that in and of itself is an accomplishment for me, haha.

Sounds good! I'll probably be like 15 minutes.

I'll go ahead and warn you, I'm not as good as jorge. :p

No worries! jorge has made a name for himself, so I think few can actually compete. :p

jorgejjvr

Likewise, ggs! Your Mac is awesome and it was great picking up some new tools. All of the Macs I play on For Glory just dash and Jolt Haymaker, so there isn't a lot of opportunity to learn. I managed to stay toe-to-toe with your legendary Mac, so that in and of itself is an accomplishment for me, haha.
Haha as you saw those counters can be godlike, but you can also anticipate them, like I was holding up, waited till it went away and let go. Also, grab is another option to start using more, macs grab is not so great but can still be used when running out of options

Masked Man

I said wow
Haha as you saw those counters can be godlike, but you can also anticipate them, like I was holding up, waited till it went away and let go. Also, grab is another option to start using more, macs grab is not so great but can still be used when running out of options

Yeah, I've had mixed luck with timing the counters... They always seem to come out slower than I expect. :/ But at least I know what I need to practice! I also need to learn how to dash cancel grab, haha.

Great games Falawful! Definitely want to play with you some more. You're great with a lot of characters, so that makes even more helpful in learning match ups.

I'll go ahead and make a room Masked Man.

Falawful

Man Falawful, you're on my list of GAFers to play to help me get better! You're fucking great!
Thanks man! GGs, quite a good Mario you've got going there. Once I moved off my mains I couldn't seem to seal the deal against him lol. I need to work on my Pac attack too, I'm definitely a bit too predictable with him still.

Till next time man :)

Top Bottom