• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Thanks man! GGs, quite a good Mario you've got going there. Once I moved off my mains I couldn't seem to seal the deal against him lol. I need to work on my Pac attack too, I'm definitely a bit too predictable with him still.

Till next time man :)
He's the only decent character I got. Definitely want to give another go with him against your Yoshi.

Masked Man

I said wow
That counter KO was pretty sick!

Aerial counters are really flashy and helpful for his abysmal recovery, but they're a nightmare when they send you in the wrong direction. D:

And it's kind of hard to tell whether you have your second jump or not online. Case in point: that SD just now, lol.

RomanceDawn

How did my Gordo glitch?? Lol.

Hahaha! My bro is a Dedede main and he told me that could happen. Dude I was cracking up from that and I still lost!

When I'm in serious mode it's DK and Bowser, with Sonic I am still in my learning phase.

A lot of those matches had me laughing. That was fun play you again soon!

Gartooth

Pretty grim, tbh. I feel like the larger user base wouldn't understand why their characters are being changed.

I kind of agree with you there that I don't see an across the board balance change like most fighting games.

At most they might rebalance some of the "top" characters, simply because I don't believe that Sakurai would've allowed something like Brawl Meta Knight to persist if the ability to patch the software easily was there.

It'd be great to see a Captain Falcon online who does something other than dash grab. But alas.

I just fought a really good Captain Falcon an hour or so ago in For Glory. Guy knew his stuff, although I made it easier for him by picking DK. (getting juggled like crazy and having nearly no options to deal with it is the worst...)

Hahaha! My bro is a Dedede main and he told me that could happen. Dude I was cracking up from that and I still lost!

When I'm in serious mode it's DK and Bowser, with Sonic I am still in my learning phase.

A lot of those matches had me laughing. That was fun play you again soon!

I was laughing my ass off because I never experienced that before. Especially since it didn't even fix when I lost stock. That, and everytime I jumped it was under me. Haha.

Yeah, your DK is definitely a problem for me. You're pretty damn good with him.

I found it funny how my characters [Kirby/Luigi/Shulk] did horribly, but the character I have been experimenting with gives me the wins. XD

Will definitely playing again some other time!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I hate wario's wheelie so much. It's so easy to accidentally do at the edge.

I kind of agree with you there that I don't see an across the board balance change like most fighting games.

At most they might rebalance some of the "top" characters, simply because I don't believe that Sakurai would've allowed something like Brawl Meta Knight to persist if the ability to patch the software easily was there.

If anything Little Mac will be nerfed before actual top characters, due to his polarizing infamy by players playing For Glory and even being reported on by games articles. :p

Cody_D165

Banned
sorry about the taunting that game potatoman was trying to do the Corneria easter egg but I must have failed it at some point so it kept denying me lol

Kangi

Sometimes the best approach option for Ness is to just stand there and charge your forward smash. Let them try to dash attack you out of it.

Then watch them become a human baseball.

Top Bottom