• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

ceriop.png

This will most likely be my last reminder in this thread about this (sorry for spamming this banner so much!)

In case you missed it this morning, the NeoGAF tournament has started. Check out the thread right here. If you are participating, make sure you get your matches done by the end of Wednesday.

DaBoss

Cold hands are really affecting my play. Probably would become better once the freaking condo people don't cheapen out on turning on the heater lol.

Bowser is so much fun here. I love pretending to be godzilla or something by approaching by walking slowly and jabbing/ftilting until they're at kill percents xD

And I broke a shield breaker happy Marth's shield twice. So good.

Oh my god I've been sleeping on Captain Falcon in this game.

As a Captain Falcon main in Melee and (at one point) Brawl, and a huge F-Zero fan, I'm ashamed of myself.

Neki

ggs Neki. Why don't you use the power bow?

I didn't think it was that powerful, but in projectile wars, I think it trumps the regular bow, but against everyone else besides someone else with a power bow, the regular bow applies more pressure. So yeah, it's a tough match up because I can't play a projectile war against someone with a power bow. I also usually don't play with customs either.

k_hop

I didn't think it was that powerful, but in projectile wars, I think it trumps the regular bow, but against everyone else besides someone else with a power bow, the regular bow applies more pressure. So yeah, it's a tough match up because I can't play a projectile war against someone with a power bow. I also usually don't play with customs either.

I agree about the regular bow being better to apply pressure, but man...power bow kills some characters at like 70 percent! It can be kind of a crutch and is easily dismantled by characters with far / multiple jumps, but it just feels so good.

Neki

I agree about the regular bow being better to apply pressure, but man...power bow kills some characters at like 70 percent! It can be kind of a crutch and is easily dismantled by characters with far / multiple jumps, but it just feels so good.

Like I said, in case of the mirror, I'd probably use it, because the power bow is basically useless as projectile pressure unless it's fully charged, and it also has significant lag.

emb

Alright somebody, let's fight about it.

1v1, no items. Customs moves on (or off if you want), though I don't really have any I want to use.

1779-2039-8381

I just played a really awesome dude in For Glory by the name of monky. He kicked my ass every single time and then we just had a bunch of Toon Link (me) vs Link matches.

I dunno if that guy is on here, but if he is, thank you! I'm definitely going to study these matches and improve from them.

Timeaisis

It's there some secret to beating Sonic? He's so fast and his specials seemingly have no lag. I don't know how to beat him with some characters...

ffdgh

It's there some secret to beating Sonic? He's so fast and his specials seemingly have no lag. I don't know how to beat him with some characters...

I feel your pain... The only thing that works for me is to play defensively and go for a lot of grabs.

Top Bottom