• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Azure J

Yeah, the 3DS makes Shulk unplayable. The difference between Side-B and Up-B costs you a match more often than not and it's not worth trying to play him on a system that confuses the two so often.

I really should have listened to myself when I had those concerns from playing it during the summer but I let the hype get to me. Now that the Wii U version's been detailed, I doubt I'll go back to this when that's out.

I felt this way about Greninja. It just wasn't as bad because Greninja as a whole is a far better character than Shulk is in actual matches. :lol

tch

yeah, that Pikachu and Game & Watch combo needs to be banned ASAP. That shit from Nairo and NAKAT was fucking ridiculous. As the commentator said, that was some SSJ2 DBZ shit right there.

Is there a video of this? Can't seem to find it

I'm clearly missing out on a lot doing house cleaning instead of streaming the 3DS event. Care to summarize what happened here? :lol
I caught NAKAT baiting Dabuz into using Gravitation Pull on PK Thunder so Nairo could punish him with Din's Fire to get the kill which was GLORIOUS

Moonlight

Banned
I'm clearly missing out on a lot doing house cleaning instead of streaming the 3DS event. Care to summarize what happened here? :lol
- NAKAT takes out Jtails' and Dabuz's first stocks with PK Rocket.
- Jtails is taken out a little later.
- Dabuz's Rosalina is alone, and is soon taken off stage.
- Never-ending onslaught of PK Thunders and Din's Fires constantly shutting down Dabuz's attempts to escape.
- He makes it back to the ledge only to eat Zelda's up-air.

2v1 and off-ledge seems like the scariest thing ever with Ness and Zelda. :lol

Crazyorloco

Took awhile, but I just installed it.

just kidding, it's Just an advertisement. I wish I could keep this as my screen saver!

Top Bottom