• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

3DShovel

I seriously have zero patience for Link players that just spam projectiles as fast as they can. It's just not fun to play against.

GooeyHeat

Hey, is anyone else banned from online for over 136 years?
Because that happened to me today, and I called support and the person at Nintendo said that they suddenly started getting calls about it a few hours ago.

Like when I called and mentioned Super Smash Bros., the customer service rep immediately said "Have you, by any chance, been banned from online play for over a century?"

I wonder what the deal is.

Voliko

Hey, is anyone else banned from online for over 136 years?
Because that happened to me today, and I called support and the person at Nintendo said that they suddenly started getting calls about it a few hours ago.

Like when I called and mentioned Super Smash Bros., the customer service rep immediately said "Have you, by any chance, been banned from online play for over a century?"

I wonder what the deal is.
Damn that is kind of funny, but it sucks. Hope that gets resolved.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
As a Samus player I feel that EVERY time I fight (and lose) vs Rosalina. That fucking star is anoying as fuck.

Shit, you're almost certainly the white Samus dude that's been giving me hell in For Glory two days in a row. Slippery as fuck with those rolls.

Top Bottom