• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Ricky 7

Yea, I was supposed to order pizza an hour ago, great fucking charizard, only the second I've played. Dude is concrete
Thanks man, sorry about SD'ing a lot. My circle pad is so loose that I sometimes end up pressing the wrong direction.
That Game & Watch kill you did where you made me jump off the top of the screen was great, it made me laugh.
Also sorry if I was too spammy with Samus, can't get the hang of her in this game, she's also the only character I have all the custom moves for. XP

Monster Zero

Thanks man, sorry about SD'ing a lot. My circle pad is so loose that I sometimes end up pressing the wrong direction.
That Game & Watch kill you did where you made me jump off the top of the screen was great, it made me laugh.
Also sorry if I was too spammy with Samus, can't get the hang of her in this game, she's also the only character I have all the custom moves for. XP

Nah man it's cool, I need practice against projectile types. Yea I love games air current, it gives me breathing space, and the occasional KO. I almost flipped my 3ds when your charizard survived my dthrow to 9 judge. I hate heavy characters lol

Luigi87

Just wondering, since I've not followed the Smash competitive scene for long, but why is it that matches are started with a dummy selection in player 1?

GGs Ivan. That's a nice Shulk. I would say take more advantage of your Monado Arts though.

Edit: Btw, can anyone link me to some high level Pac-Man videos. I am really struggling with him

Top Bottom