• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

RomanceDawn

GGs man , that diddy kong of yours was something else.DK just destroyed me badly. :(

Thanks. Diddy being something else is right I just can't get a good hang of him yet. I SD a lot with those blasted barrels. He is certainly not an easy pick for me. Donkey Kong is my main and probably will be forever. I hated Diddy in Brawl for a few reasons: 1 Bananas were way too over powered. 2 The Rocket Barrel and peanut pop gun are reminders of how crappy DK64 was and how Rare dissed Dixie.

Now after the severe banana nerf and 2 Retro made DK games that made me accept the pop gun/rocket barrel I can use Diddy proudly now.

Were you picking random by the way? I didn't see you use the same character twice.

Some kid named Daniel on FG kept taunting with little mac when I was practicing with my sheik.

3 matches in a row.

So I decided to show him what it means to toy with somebody.

6 matches of constant abuse by my ROB later...he rage quits. Bye buddy.

DooD1234

Okay Rei, our connection is getting annoying with lag spike and the random disconnect is killing the fun. GG Reigun, it was fun with the matches that didn't lag and you have a decent Peach.

DooD1234

Some kid named Daniel on FG kept taunting with little mac when I was practicing with my sheik.

3 matches in a row.

So I decided to show him what it means to toy with somebody.

6 matches of constant abuse by my ROB later...he rage quits. Bye buddy.
Want to try me now? I'm still good for a couple of matches.

jesus christ dood good matches. you are literally the best power shielder i've ever came across.

you read me like a harry potter book. couldn't get any move on you. lol

i think i learned tonight that im one of the most predictable players in smash. :(

DooD1234

jesus christ dood good matches. you are literally the best power shielder i've ever came across.

you read me like a harry potter book. couldn't get any move on you. lol

i think i learned tonight that im one of the most predictable players in smash. :(
You totally deserve that falcon punch to the face lol

Okay, sorry to rub salt into the wound by spiking you too.

DooD1234

Gotta keep practicing... I see you've read my post earlier about taunting. haha

Got any tips for me? Things to improve on or mistakes i'm making?
Soo, how much more abuse can you take? Lol

You are being too roll happy. Do you know how many roll happy opponents I deal with in for glory?

Also I now know how Jtails feel with those suicide with Diddy lol.

Top Bottom