• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

DooD1234

Okay, that enough for me Jrs300. GG you have a solid Greninja. My advice to you is not to get so Up Smash happy when you are desperate for a KO. I keep seeing them coming a mile away.

xAtJESY.jpg

The beauty of perfect spacing. It's more apparent how much of a gap there is from the tree before I threw the Donkey Punch.

DaBoss

So my circle pad seems to be wearing down...its getting stuck on left/right movements and not resseting quick enough for me to dash. Recalibrating doesn't seem to work so far. Anyone run into the same issue and have a suggestion to make things better?
You stop playing. ;_;

You would have to replace your circle pad.

I'm just roughing it out now until the Wii U version hits. Really sucks how cheaply made the XL's circle pad is. Hopefully the n3DS is an improvement.

How did you get so good with the Koopalings? I tried to play that character but I found that I just got blown up by certain matchups after awhile.

How did you get so good with the Koopalings? I tried to play that character but I found that I just got blown up by certain matchups after awhile.
I just started playing Bowser Jr. I was figuring him out as I went along. :p

I would love to experiment with him more if you want to play and can get the lag back to how it was when we started.

I should get back to making a piece of art for a forum roleplaying game, but yeah, I would definitely want to play you again later. The practice would be good.

I really need to stick with Fox more too.

Sorry Makai the lag is really really bad. Let's try again some other time'

edit: Monster Zero I will play, whats your code again? I had to delete some people the other day and don't know if one of them was you

Top Bottom