• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Bwahahaha that was hilarious, killed myself thinking I had another jump left with the bunny ears. Also I like how I got smashed off during Greninja's final smash.

ec0ec0

LOL. Kirby is a Nintendo platformer. Physics work the same there as they do in post Melee Smash. I wonder if the designer of Smash has anything to do with Kirby games. Hmmmm.....

First, lets make this clear, i am surprised with your post... because i never thought about that haha (i am going to remember what you said every time that i press the jump button in the new smash)

Now, like you can see in my previous comment...

So far, I've taken for granted that people prefer "normal" (like in mario games) physics!?

...when i talk about nintendo platformers, i am basically thinking about mario platformers or some others high quality nintendo platformes that respect some of the common "rules" in mario platformers.

I really cant say much about kirby platformers. I played (but didnt own them) when i was young, and thats what it. I dont play them anymore, i dont care. But i dont think about kirby platformers as just platformers :)p). If they were just that (like many mario games) i would not be able to justify playing those games. I dont use kirby games as an example of nintendo platformers.

Every time that i talk about nintendo platformers i tend to say thing like "like mario games", because thats what i am thinking about. Not only because of the "rules" of the physics but also because many nintendo games are unplayable in comparison with mario games. I care about all nintendo characters, but only about part of their games.

edit: basically, i only bought nintendo games when i used to buy games (i stopped after the wii, i am not going to have money to buy a wiiu... ;_;. But theres a 3ds here, at least). But i didnt care about some of their franchises... sorry kirby.

(i liked kirby air ride :p)

SmithnCo

Trying to do jab>jab>down smash with a certain character is annoying because if you are a little too fast it goes into the jab ender combo instead, and lag doesn't help matters. This is where the c-stick would be useful.

Is there seriously no knight helmet for Miis? Or a kabuto?

They give me this cool knight armor and cool samurai armor and only leave me with a spartan hat to try and match with them?

Just fought my first Little Mac online.

Was really easy, although the player was pretty poor (at least he switched things up with Pac-Man the next round). I wonder if my main being Ness contributed to that...?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
We're getting wrecked! Those guys are so good at projectile spamming while the other person fights.

Was really easy, although the player was pretty poor (at least he switched things up with Pac-Man the next round). I wonder if my main being Ness contributed to that...?

Probably. A decent Ness player will easily overcome a poor Lil Mac.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Had to jury rig my phone in front of my 3DS in order to record one of the more hype games between my friend and I. All this work for a 6 second webm.

Spinluck

Calling the character a blemish certainly does carry that connotation.

Sure, if you want to see it that way. I was simply criticizing the games roster, which is great for the most part. I am sorry that I think he is the worst of the newcomers. I don't know what else to tell you guys.

Dark Pit fans can be happy they have him, doesn't mean I have to be happy he's in the game.

Ness is a really good counter against Mac, I think. Down throw into a string of fairs is practically a free kill, and it's difficult to get past PK Fire spam. Jolt Haymaker's range is just slightly longer than PK fire, but that'll usually only work once before the Ness starts blocking after every PK Fire or starts slightly moving forward with the Fire to catch Mac off guard and trap him.

Jawmuncher

Sure, if you want to see it that way. I was simply criticizing the games roster, which is great for the most part. I am sorry that I think he is the worst of the newcomers. I don't know what else to tell you guys.

Dark Pit fans can be happy they have him, doesn't mean I have to be happy he's in the game.

Exactly.

Kinsei

Banned
I finally finished All-Star mode with all 51 characters!

Look who I found hiding in the Prism Tower stage on my final run
BziyTwLCMAEI5cT.jpg:large

Top Bottom