• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Azure J

I feel like Rosalina's "Mmm hmm" taunt is the equivalent of Peach's "Lalalala" as the best way to piss someone off.

That's just one of those legendary things that happens to Smash characters and gives them a new personality imo. I also love the head bop Luma does in rhythm.

Is there seriously no knight helmet for Miis? Or a kabuto?

They give me this cool knight armor and cool samurai armor and only leave me with a spartan hat to try and match with them?

There's a Kabuto. I either got it through Smash Run or a Challenge wall prize. Mii Swordsman with the samurai armor and Kabuto is too godlike. Someone hook me up with a Takamaru Mii QR code please? :p

Man... greninja hydropump is the best attack ever. I think i'm in love.

Hydro Pump is the new Marth dair in that it's both the move that made me want to invest in the character and the move I am now charged with using for as many disrespectful KOs as I can get for as long as the character exists in Smash games.

Tesseract

Banned
man i really want to buy a 3ds now to play but i just can't when the u version is a little over a month away. i hate y'all. hate.

Cynosure

it's embarrassing how much i rely on my main to win
i need someone else, but im so shit with everyone else it's so hard to choose.

My 3DS is dying and someone named Eupemism joined. I'll let Slasher take my place. :)
Thanks for the games! GGs

I can't join the room so I guess I'll take a break here then. Sorry for the confusion XxSlasherMcGirkxX. :\

Good games Diggeh, I'll add ya. And Gattuso, it was nice not being decimated by you on Mario Kart for a change!

Also good games as always HypnoDarkrai. T'was a lot of fun everyone.

I'm getting better with Wario here and it's fun seeing everyone in For Glory being aggressive and trying to approach him. Please do, it's exactly what I want.

This character is way too fun. <3

I played a few games with a Sheik player today and the dog has such a hard time keeping her out holy shit. Her needles and side B can destroy the dog's clay pigeons and wild gunmen. The literal definition of a bad match up.

Top Bottom