• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

I can't join the room so I guess I'll take a break here then. Sorry for the confusion XxSlasherMcGirkxX. :\

Good games Diggeh, I'll add ya. And Gattuso, it was nice not being decimated by you on Mario Kart for a change!

Also good games as always HypnoDarkrai. T'was a lot of fun everyone.

No problem.

Anybody else game?

Son Of D

Okay so I was messing around with Zero Suit Samus in single player modes and find her fun to use. So anyone got any tips for using her in multiplayer matches? I already have a scarf so don't worry about that.

jorgejjvr

it's embarrassing how much i rely on my main to win
i need someone else, but im so shit with everyone else it's so hard to choose.

Same here! I feel the exact same way, i am playing with EVERYONE constantly to hopefully find someone else I can beast with, I can play GOOD with a couple of characters don't get me wrong, but I just 'get' Mac, and I honestly just beast with him, and no I'm not just doing dash attacks randomly, I play smart with him. I will continue on my hunt to be good with other characters - I'm looking at you Diddy Kong - but for now if I am going to play my best it will be with Mac, which in a way it makes me feel bad because of the stereotype he carries - love him tho

Your Greninja is awesome man. You make good use of that side B.
Haha, except for when I don't and the landing lag fucks me over. :p

Thanks, though! He's definitely the newcomer I've settled in with the most.

EDIT: And then I have that display of awfulness, haha. Let me mix it up.

Haha, sorry, I hand't tried Diddy's new customs. I guess he still is lacking KO power.

EDIT: Dude, I don't know what's up with me today. Way too many silly SDs.

Anth0ny

Oric lets play a little later, my hands are cramping up >_<

This is going to be so much less painful when the Wii U version comes out lol

Oric lets play a little later, my hands are cramping up >_<

This is going to be so much less painful when the Wii U version comes out lol
No worries. No need to be tonight or anything, I just feel like you'd help me learn a lot. That's what I'm looking for on GAF: players who make me better.

And GGs Kouchi. I guess our last match got disconnected, but I had a great time. Even if your Falco dominated me for most of it. Definitely need to play again sometime.

DaBoss

>tfw no one joins your room. :(

In other news, got all custom moves for 7 characters I think, and have a total of ~220-235 custom moves. Not done with Classic nor Smash Run with all characters either. I'm mostly grinding for Smash Run Powers in Smash Run right now. What I've found out about Smash Run is that you need to get everything to get more rewards to show up in the results screen.
I have a harder time connecting Ness' spike :/
You're going to have to start the attack a bit early to land it.

Unbounded

So, guys, how exactly do you fight Ness with a bigger character like DK?

I was playing Shamrock earlier and got wrecked. I couldn't quite figure out how to approach his Ness since fair and PK fiya both were connecting really well on DK and Fair made aerial approaches nearly impossible. (outsped, outprioritized)

If the goal is to go "full mac" and do my absolute best to keep my feet planted to the ground how do I deal with the PK fires other than "read them and block them"?

>tfw no one joins your room. :(

In other news, got all custom moves for 7 characters I think, and have a total of ~220-235 custom moves. Not done with Classic nor Smash Run with all characters either. I'm mostly grinding for Smash Run Powers in Smash Run right now. What I've found out about Smash Run is that you need to get everything to get more rewards to show up in the results screen.

You're going to have to start the attack a bit early to land it.

Don't feel bad. I haven't even had a chance to play with anyone from GAF lol. My schedule has been hectic.

Top Bottom