• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

regardless of the quality of the dillon games I really wish the characters would show up and integrate more with nintendo stuff, the designs are fucking awesome

Nomad_artwork.png

I'm a bit irritated that Smash focuses generally on what they deem successful, on-going franchises. I haven't played Dillon's Rolling Western, but if just one of those characters were playable, I'd probably have to check it out.

They have an amazing history full of incredible characters, but the Nintendo of today, especially, focuses almost exclusively on immediately profitable IPs and make less and less original content.

One of those Dillon characters, Chibi Robo, and even Wonder Red all really ought to be in Smash Bros, and their inclusion would almost certainly result in expanded sales for those characters' games.

It's possible to avoid the red rings of death...tho master core explodes afterwards lol.

Yeah, I just looked it up. That really surprised me. I was trying to see how much damage it would take by shooting it with Fox's blaster. And sadly I was on my last life when I got hit by it.

So I've officially done 30 online battles with 3 different characters. My stats so far:

Lucario: 18-12
Bowser Jr.: 16-14
Mega Man: 11-19

Mega Man was the first character I played with when I just got the game, which I think is why his recor is skewed. On the other hand, my next three most used:

Wii Fit Trainer: 6-15
Little Mac: 6-10
Luigi: 10-4

I've nearly got as many wins with Luigi as Mega Man in half the battles. Makes me kind of sad.

On a side note, so far the only character I'm undefeated with is Ganondorf. 3-0 with Senator Dorf!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I just checked and I've played 29 matches online and have won 16. Does that count disconnects? Because I've had several people disconnect, probably because of lag...

Still, 55% win rate is about 40% higher than I expected.

hey gaf i havent posted in a while but who wants to do a few 1vs1's? i want to practice my smashing abilities with you guys XD

edit: i hope my internet is adequate enough :/ and my fc is 5455-9897-2427

Cedric

shamrock plz..... you're destroying me loll

edit: man I've never played against a fighter Mii before, that's a crazy move

ktynn

Banned
I'm trying hard to love this game but the lag in online 4 man play is just unacceptable. I now completely understand why Gametrailers gave the game such a low score :(

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm a bit irritated that Smash focuses generally on what they deem successful, on-going franchises. I haven't played Dillon's Rolling Western, but if just one of those characters were playable, I'd probably have to check it out.

They have an amazing history full of incredible characters, but the Nintendo of today, especially, focuses almost exclusively on immediately profitable IPs and make less and less original content.

One of those Dillon characters, Chibi Robo, and even Wonder Red all really ought to be in Smash Bros, and their inclusion would almost certainly result in expanded sales for those characters' games.

I think Wonder Red just came too late...I honestly think had Wonderful 101 come out a bit earlier, Sakurai would've definitely used him. I feel the same way with Dixie and Tropical Freeze.

Wonderful 101 is only about a year old...Sakurai specifically mentioned they wouldn't have had time to include an XY Pokemon (a month younger than WW101), and actually needed to get an advance preview of Greninja. And that's an established series, I imagine he couldn't quite do that with an unknown IP.

For 1 on 1 for glory, I got 206 battles with 154 victories and 52 loses.

So my Win Rate is sitting at 74.75.

Could be a lot better with better controls and less lag.

Top Bottom