• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Tegernako

Banned
If anyone wants to play my FC is 4768-7571-0177.

I'm new to Nintendo's online service (I've really one played Xbox online to be honest) so I'm a tad unsure of how it all works but I would really love to add some smash players from here.

Nose Master

Does Bowser Jr. have a meteor smash?

Cancelling his car with a jump instead of a spinout is so much fun. Easy mode combos if you catch someone sleeping.

kunonabi

Who's is your favorite newcomer to play as and why?

Palutena since her moveset really fits the way I like to play. Still bummed by her voice though.

Whose your favorite veteran to play as and why?

Still Zelda despite Palutena being the kind of character I keep trying to force Zelda to be. I had hoped my answer would be Samus but customs kind of let me down.

Who's the most unexpected fighter you are enjoying?

Mii Fighters I guess. I'm so attached to my miis because of Tomodachi Life that watching them duke it out is just hilarious.

What fighter are you most disappointed with (non-clone)?

Samus. I really wish her customs had pulled more from her games than they do and I still hate her final Smash since it should really be a power bomb

What's your favorite new stage?

Mega Man stage I guess

What's your favorite new item?

Not the beetle thats for sure.

What's your favorite game mode other than regular Smash?

I hate them all. Grinding has soured me on pretty much all of them.

How does Smash 4 3DS compare to the other games in the series for you?
Its hard to say without getting significant local multiplayer in but I'm going to assume it ends up being my favorite. Every game has been better than the last for me and I like the idea of custom moves and equipment, mii fighters, and I love doing simulation matches thanks to wrestling games and the DBZ Tenkaichi games so the Amiibo stuff is great for me. My only real beefs are the over-abundance of counter moves(just seems lazy to me), the horrible grinding and the roster(Ice Climbers, Simon Belmont)

Cody_D165

Banned
Can't beat Robins with ROB. Makes no sense!

would you say you're being ROBbed?

BbtOiaS.png

Nose Master

Meh, only the second custom recovery special does meteor with BJ. I had no idea he was considered a heavy character, or this:

"Attacks that strike the Clown Car will deal 0.88x damage, whereas those that hit Bowser Jr. himself will deal 1.15x damage."

Weird.

GamerSoul

man ure lucis really fun to play against its gt some sick stuff

gonna try out my second worst character

>.< I should've read your post first. I would have tried someone else. I have to go run some errands but next time we play I'll try my other characters who may suck. good games, man your Lucina keeps mines in check. My first stock goes by so fast. lol

>.< I should've read you post first. I have to go run some errands but next time we play I'll try my other characters who may suck. good games, man your Lucina keeps mines in check. My first stock goes by so fast. lol

its cool man and yeah i would love to battle your lucina again XD

Blizzard

Banned
EmCeeGramr finally played me! The lag is basically nonexistent, as predicted.

Sadly, because there's no lag, they are too good for me. It took me 3-4 games to kill a single stock off of them, and they keep switching characters every time so my sophisticated algorithms can't keep up!

Goddamit. I'm at the point in For Glory where I only face the good players and I always lose. Those damn auto-guarders make it impossible to approach.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Tried playing with my wifi settings to improve the lag. Looks like the settings I was on is the best it's going to get though (despite a wifi analyzer telling me that channel 11 was empty my ping was over 300 using that, 1 gets me 40-60).

Kind of disappointing, I'd like to be able to enjoy this game online at least a little.

Boooooo hisssss!!!

(I'm using Lucario, not Little Mac.)
That automatically puts you in the worst team by default, sorry. :(
Does conquest only count For Glory? Do you have to do anything to sign up?

Also, how do you get notified if your team wins?
I think it applies to either mode, but I'm not sure. All you have to do is use a certain character (that falls under one of the sides of the conquest) to gain points for that side by winning (or just getting kills?). You can gain up to 6 points until you have to wait a certain number of hours before you can contribute again. No signing up required. I probably butchered the details since I don't know them that well, but that's the gist of it from what I understand.

Each conquest lasts for a certain number of days (and it's listed there). You can check back once it's over to see who won; I know I've gotten coins (~1000 of them) for being in the winning team, but I don't know if you receive them automatically.

Top Bottom