• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I play with this shitty connection:

and the majority of my games is almost lagless, some even perfectly lagless. I've played close to 150 matches online.

You might have had the bad luck of only getting people with bad connections.

That's hardly shitty, 23ms is very low.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Do all Captain Falcon players have terrible internet or something? Every time I've faced one the match has been a lagfest, and a couple I should have been able to beat but the game stuttering and stopping and starting just makes it impossible to dodge and use actual technique. Ugh.

As a Falcon player, I can vouch for that. Pretty much all my matches have been lagfests and I'm pretty sure it's on my end.

Unbounded

So I finally managed to get all of the DK customs and can start playing the character with the moves I want.

Anyone up for a couple of test runs in a few?

Makai

Well I think so =(
If I get hit by PK Fire, I'm probably gonna get hit by a bunch of Fairs. If I get sent into the air I'm probably going to get hit by five PK Thunders. If I airdodge into the ground, you PK Thunder 2 into me, which kills at like 30%. IT's really, really unsafe to gimp your recovery because there's a good chance I'll get hit by PK Thunder 2 instead. If I throw pocketed PK Thunder back at you, you heal yourself for like 25%. It seems hopeless sometimes :U

I was thinking I could maybe Pocket dodge PK Thunder 2 and do a DSmash.

0301-9856-6792

Who wants to play

ill play a few 5455-9897-2427

do you play with customs or without?

Yeah only my Mario can take out your Lucina and maybe Kirby once I get my precious GC controller back.
man once i get a gc controller it will be much easier to not get those tilts rofl and yeah your mario is sweet that one cape that one match was sick lol i got to get better with counters :/

Unbounded

If I get hit by PK Fire, I'm probably gonna get hit by a bunch of Fairs. If I get sent into the air I'm probably going to get hit by five PK Thunders. If I airdodge into the ground, you PK Thunder 2 into me, which kills at like 30%. IT's really, really unsafe to gimp your recovery because there's a good chance I'll get hit by PK Thunder 2 instead. If I throw pocketed PK Thunder back at you, you heal yourself for like 25%. It seems hopeless sometimes :U

I was thinking I could maybe Pocket dodge PK Thunder 2 and do a DSmash.

FWIW, my matches against Sham's Ness went MUCH better once I started blocking every single PK fire and grounding myself against his air approaches. I'm not sure if Ness has too good of a ground approach without it since it seems like his grab range is pretty short.

i had to practice with bowser trying to get that 3280.60 ft challenge rofl

I can do them occasionally at will but must of the time they come out as a regular attack or there's a delay when I get them out.

Or my personal favorite like in these matches the opposite direction of what I wanted XD.

Just lost a match as Jigglypuff because I went after a guy and tried to use Pound, and instead ended up Resting to my death thanks to the Circle Pad.

Goddammit.

ill play a few 5455-9897-2427

do you play with customs or without?

man once i get a gc controller it will be much easier to not get those tilts rofl and yeah your mario is sweet that one cape that one match was sick lol i got to get better with counters :/

Can't use the cape as much as I want too, since 9 times out of ten Fludd will be used instead.

Alright, I officially hate Rosalina more than Little Mac. Fuck Rosalina.

Also I'm starting to have a lot more trouble with lag, not sure why. There's been enough that I can't get anything going anymore.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
A good Ness is the scariest fucking thing. Just went 0-5. Only got one or two of his stocks. I kept rematching because I want to learn the matchup but Ness seems to shut a lot of Greninja's stuff down.

Cedric

Are there any Rosaluma players here that have some useful tips for me? I thought I was doing pretty well in For Glory, but I've been struggling against Gaffers all day.

Also, who do you guys think are the most annoying characters to fight in 1vs1s? For me it goes:

1- Lil Mac
2- Sonic
3- Diddy Kong

SmithnCo

Are there any Rosaluma players here that have some useful tips for me? I thought I was doing pretty well in For Glory, but I've been struggling against Gaffers all day.

Also, who do you guys think are the most annoying characters to fight in 1vs1s? For me it goes:

1- Lil Mac
2- Sonic
3- Diddy Kong

Villager is up there. Campy mofo.

Top Bottom