• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Makai

Roll-canceled grabs. !!!

CreativeBitesizedHen.gif

Blizzard

Banned
This will really hurt Geninja's Side B... D:

Tourneylocator tournament has started, btw, guys!
I guess I didn't realize until today that you can watch the stage floor to see where Greninja's shadow is going.

Of course, it would drive me nuts to put a thumbprint on the lower screen, so I would probably never touch the portraits anyway.

ChrisD

Roll-canceled grabs. !!!

CreativeBitesizedHen.gif

Speaking of this tech, has anyone been able to do it with Throw binded to Y? Can't seem to pull it off.

I miss Brawl's Kirby hammer it's so hard to finish opponents off with him now.

I won't give up on him that easily though.

I THINK that his Down-B is a kill move on land? Like you don't even have to jump and it hurts. Not sure how it worked exactly, but a Kirby did it to me a few days back. Transformed and then transformed back immediately on the ground, but it dealt enough to land the kill. Took about as much time as some characters Down-Smash, ie; not too long.

Just tried out For Glory with a stable connection at my home.

Wasn't a fan. I had some great close matches, but the lag is just unbearable for input delays and reads and the like. Great example is when I went up against a Robin projectile spammer and I couldn't recover properly as Ness since the PK Thunder would mess up via delay/lag.

Think I'll just stick to playing with Friends.

Oh, and I didn't come up against a single Little Mac. Huh.

Roll-canceled grabs. !!!

CreativeBitesizedHen.gif
This is REALLY useful for Mac and Wario. They get a large distance from this which really buffs their throw game.

If you use these two characters, this will help your game big time. Other characters probably get great benefits from it as well.

Been using it with Wario all day. REEEEALLLY good.
EDIT: Sonic as well.

Wow, Villager has won me over. It's not that he's very good, but he's always sneaking away victories with that stupid tree that nobody every seems to expect. And I think his umbrella has some ridiculous priority because it seems to beat everything else.

ChrisD

Wow, Villager has won me over. It's not that he's very good, but he's always sneaking away victories with that stupid tree that nobody every seems to expect. And I think his umbrella has some ridiculous priority because it seems to beat everything else.

Best wins with Villager are via Pocket'd attacks. That they provided.

:>

jorgejjvr

Yeah sorry man I don't know whats up. Usually our games our great.

Great games though, glad it's not so one sided anymore! ;)
Haha for sure, our matches are awesome because it feels like there's two freaking powerful beasts on the battlefield haha xD both our characters hit so hard!

Spinluck

Does Shamrock by any chance use Ness' PK Thunder to bat you around repeatedly in the air? I fought a Ness that did that against my Lucina and I was helpless, felt defeated.

I wonder if it was Shamrock.

Top Bottom