• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
That's what I get for trying new people lol ggs

vaSQoCl.gif

:p

Are there any Rosaluma players here that have some useful tips for me? I thought I was doing pretty well in For Glory, but I've been struggling against Gaffers all day.

Also, who do you guys think are the most annoying characters to fight in 1vs1s? For me it goes:

1- Lil Mac
2- Sonic
3- Diddy Kong

1- Rosalina
2- Rosalina
3- Little Mac

ugoo18

Really Sakurai.... you want people to play Smash Run and All Star that much that you made it impossible to use a golden hammer on "Come first in 20 or more Smash Run battles" or "Beat All Star Mode with all characters"

What's the point of having the hammers then if he'd just decide that everyone must complete some specific challenges that he wants them to do.

3823493352.png

This is my connection for those wondering or confused over my lagfests. I guess it really is the fact that random play, even 1v1 for glory, has been awful for me because I keep getting paired with worse connections or something.

It's upsetting for sure :/

To the wiseguy who thought dropping Smart Bombs as you climb higher in Smash Run was a good idea.

I just want to tell you one thing.

Thanks a lot.

Asshole.

They've gone out of their way to get rid of canceling endlag, it's clearly unintended. Maybe they won't see it as a big deal though, I guess we don't know what sort of things they will or won't patch yet.

On one hand, yeah it's probably unintended for the bombs to let you do that. But on the other, they actually have equipment in the game that lowers your landing lag, so they're at least aware that some people prefer to have less of it in their Smash.

Top Bottom