• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

mugenmidget

Neo Member
Is it true that you can't play with multiple 3DSes on the same network online? I'm trying to host a "Friends" game and my brother in the same household can't join. We get "018-0513" when we try to connect to each other's game. Has anyone been able to make this work or are we screwed for now since Nintendo's servers see us as a single WAN IP?

Clefargle

Is it true that you can't play with multiple 3DSes on the same network online? I'm trying to host a "Friends" game and my brother in the same household can't join. We get "018-0513" when we try to connect to each other's game. Has anyone been able to make this work or are we screwed for now since Nintendo's servers see us as a single WAN IP?

I've been able to do it with 4 people

All this hysteria over Little Mac, and he isn't even the biggest problem in For Glory. The Yoshis and Sheiks I've faced have been way more obnoxious than any of the Little Macs. His offstage game is too weak for him to be broken.

Fandangox

So played some more with my busted circle pad ia definitwly playable, but it adds a small margin of error when I do inputs to the right ad I have to push the pad further than usual.

I am gonna have to send it to repairs, although I can't on the following days.

Also unrelated to that, but does anyone else think Shulk's best stage is Tomadachi Life? His aerals seem to space really well due to how the stage is layed out.

Hey Tingly,

Sorry for only playing one game! One of my co-worker's kids wanted to play, and I kind of promised I would tonight!

We'll have to play again soon! Sorry again!

DaBoss

Had to do a few things, so I had to leave. GGs guys.

It was pretty much lagless. Even when we had 4 players.

I haven't really done much with customizing characters but how do the stats actually work? For instance I've added 3 items to Ike which bring all of his stats up (none below 0) but is there some kind of normalising that happens when you actually play?

I can't imagine they'd make a system where the default characters are just plain worse than customised ones so I'm hoping that someone is able to clarify.

Salsa

mad.gif

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Finally starting to get the hang of Hydro Pump gimps. Greninja you dirty little frog.

Salsa

dang

GGs shamrock

im just jaded now

im getting like a 1 second hang up/freeze in some places D:

and now im just being shamed with secondaries :p

we'll play again laters

Azuran

Banned
Where's my Hades trophy? I got all the KI ones but there's a large hole since the best one is missing.

Actually, hopefully that means DLC :p

Neiteio

So everyone probably already knows this, but I just realized Dedede can control the distance/trajectory of his Gordos. If you tilt up after inputting side special, the Gordos bounce close to Dedede and about as high as he is tall. Tilt down, and he'll send them far and low, like he's skipping a stone across water. And then side special, by itself, is something in-between the two extremes.

It's quite the difference, and I have to imagine there are neat applications for this.

Regiruler

Where's my Hades trophy? I got all the KI ones but there's a large hole since the best one is missing.

Actually, hopefully that means DLC :p

Considering the amount of incredibly obscure shit that got trophies it would surprise me to see that Hades isn't getting a trophy.
EDIT:
Hades has a trophy.
Nevermind. But even then that alone doesn't exclude him as a lot of DLC candidates have trophies.

Blizzard

Banned
Weird, I've been playing perfect 4 player online matches the last three nights that are silky smooth.
It really depends who you play with. Playing with someone within a 1-3 state range, there is practically no lag in some of my games. With random For Glory people, it varies a lot. Some are great, others lag off and on. I try to find people where it is smooth and then keep playing with them.

I <3 For Glory. It adds so much life to the game for those of us with friends with 3DS's in real life.
I would play gaf more but I'm scared.

Kjellson

ZeRo had an AMA on Reddit the other day and said that the only stages that should be tournament legal is Battlefield and Final Destination, not even FD versions of other stages because they aren't all the same. What's people's opinion of that? I don't get it honestly.

Source

Neiteio

I tried For Fun last night. Four-player slowdown showdown on Gaur Plain. Lag was a bitch, but it was fun shooting Steel Diver torpedoes at everyone.

Top Bottom