• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Anteo

Greninja, Ganondorf, Toon Link.

Greninja, spam the shuriken whenever you can, try to mix it up to bait a haymaker and get a grab
Ganondorf: Side B is too good.
Toon Link. Just run away, throw stuff until he dies of your stuff.

The biggest problem is when Little Mac mains realize their rolls are too good and use them to get around your proyectiles and bait you into opening your defenses. At that point is just who guesses wrong too many times

entremet

Greninja, Ganondorf, Toon Link.

I don't play with Ganon or Link.

But I do use Gren. Use your water shurikens. Mix up with Hydro Pump. You can use it like Pikachu uses Quick Attack.

Use up Up Smash with Gren as your main finisher. It comes out fast as has decent recovery.

And you use your excellent air attacks, such as your down air, forward air. Punish whiffed moves with Shadow Sneak.

fuck the little mac's that actually learned to mixup their aproach by runing forward and then back rolling, fuck that overpowered back roll
Lots of characters can do that. Go go Greninja! <3

It's easy to punish with a lot of characters if you can read it, though.

What are the chances of the Smash 4 guide having hitboxes? Because apparently, the japanese Smash 64 guide had them!

tumblr_nd7pkbntUc1s2lwwho8_1280.jpg

(mat)

Hey! Good games, sorry I only played Mac, I'd get destroyed otherwise. I gotta bow out, but I'm glad I at least managed to beat you 2 out of 5 (=

Thanks! Your Mac isn't bad. Nice edge guarding.

What do you think of my Wario? ;)

What are the chances of the Smash 4 guide having hitboxes? Because apparently, the japanese Smash 64 guide had them!

Do these count as "scans"?

ugoo18

Finally got to try out 1v1 For Glory with Samus, 4-0 win (Couple of sweeps) streak so far but the lag while not Brawl levels of madness is a pretty big turn off. Guess i'll be sticking to local multiplayer with friends.

Azuran

Banned
Fuck Lucario. Forget Little Mac, he has nothing on Lucario at max aura. Once they reach that point, they just spam Aura Sphere like there's no tomorrow and It's impossible to KO them because their recovery becomes godly as hell. I just fought one that literally was a mm away from the blast line and he still made it to the edge of the stage.

To reiterate, fuck Lucario.

Azure J

tumblr_nd7pkbntUc1s2lwwho8_1280.jpg

I swear I remember something like this localized in America at one point in one of the old gaming magazines from that era. It's how I found out there were more buttons/attacks than A button, B button and smash attacks (I actually didn't know aerials either at this point lolol). It was also where I first found out about Smooth Landing which they called Z Cancelling.

Azuran

Banned
everyone and their mother has a relatively quick move that cancels Aura Sphere, it's not nearly as threatening as it looks

Yeah, but I'm salty right now, so it's better to outrage than think! Also was using Charizard but Flare Blitz let me down on that match.

I agree. I also hate that his dair can push you away.

Oh man, his dair and UAir are the most annoying moves ever...
Toon Link is just...UGH!
I think I'm gonna learn to play Palutena(?). I was actually able to put up a fight against thatToon Link player with her...and I barely know how to use her (I was also beating him with ROB for a little while, but I don't really like his move-set)
I just can't get around that boomerang or those arrows with Sonic or Pac-Man.
:(

Top Bottom