• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

solomon

I've been playing Olimar a bit, and he actually seems pretty good. His recovery is better than in Brawl, and while it could be seen as a nerf in some ways, I honestly find three Pikmin easier to manage than six.

Though the smash boards section is small for Olimar if your'e interested in the competitive sticky thread he has a good run down. It seems like guides and matchups are going to start coming in soon, I'll be posting and testing things out with him when the wii u version drops.

Those are incredibly fun matches from either side. The slight difference that forces slightly different playstyles makes an already interesting mirror match even more interesting.

Yeah, it was a pretty intense match. His Marth killed my first stock pretty early in the match, and after getting him down to one stock, I came back from a pretty big deficit (120% vs. 40%) to get the winning KO. It was awesome, though, as learning about getting in while avoiding Marth's tip was helpful in terms of strategy.

Anteo

Well, something happened.
GGs, the Rob vs Samus matches were intense, gotta go to sleep now I have to get up early tomorrow

Anteo

Yeah can't believe the network kicked us off :( GGs, you gave me quite a hard time with Samus!

First time I fought a Rob that knew what he is doing so I had to learn how to deal with stuff right there. That nair can cover 2 of my options when I'm hanging on the edge! Really surprised me

First time I fought a Rob that knew what he is doing so I had to learn how to deal with stuff right there. That nair can cover 2 of my options when I'm hanging on the edge! Really surprised me
Haha, I feel like I need to put in more work with ROB :) Your ability to aim missiles right at my head level makes it hard for me to maneuver, especially since you nail me with your plasma shot if I predictably roll T_T

Can I fight your rob?
Sure! :)

3007-8076-1049

jrDev

Haha, I feel like I need to put in more work with ROB :) Your ability to aim missiles right at my head level makes it hard for me to maneuver, especially since you nail me with your plasma shot if I predictably roll T_T

Sure! :)

3007-8076-1049
Cool!
2234-7469-5025
Room is up!
Edit nvm

How am I supposed to counter shamus's missles as Yoshi? I try to shield against them but they knock me out.

And then when I roll he just shoots a missle perfectly so that it still hits me

I thought I was doing good in for glory
won 10 matches in a row
Then I got wrecked a shitload of times.
Now I don't feel like hot stuff

Slowly working on all of the grindy achievements. Been doing Smash run with a few characters, All Star mode with a few characters, and 100 man melee with a few characters every time I play.

RM8

My boys, so cool :3

Kcvg0Sv.png

Top Bottom