• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

StayDead

4e3.jpg

Seiniyta

Hmm, when you pick random with custom moves on I think it also randomly picks that, woops. accidently used my max power dedede XD unless a charged forward A is supposed to do 106%

rugioh

Banned
Hmm, when you pick random with custom moves on I think it also randomly picks that, woops. accidently used my max power dedede XD unless a charged forward A is supposed to do 106%

Hehe no worries, ggs. Never really understood the intricacies of smash so getting used to shielding and canceling runs will take some getting used to.

SuperSah

Banned
OH LAWD.

I got the Spirit Train trophy and it's SO COOL.

Also, Samus' Gravity Suit trophy is spectacular.

I could spend hours looking at these.

DaBoss

I have 296 custom moves right now with many characters having all of their custom moves and for the most part, I didn't really play a mode more than once, and if I did, I would do Smash Run and it would take me at most 4 times to get the one I need.

I feel like the way to get custom moves is just to play through various single-player modes.

And not sure why outfits are giving people so much trouble. I got them pretty easily.

Masked Man

I said wow
As frustrating as it can be with lag, spammy players, and bad matchups, I genuinely believe that playing For Glory has helped me improve. I'm still hovering at 56-57%, but I've been winning with more frequency lately, so hopefully that will go up in the near future.

This. Is. AMAZING. ♡

Man, Gust Bellows is the cheapest item ever. If a CPU gets a hold of one it might as well be over.

Omg I know. The worst is when I play as Little Mac--it's a free KO for the opponent.

EDIT: That's fantastic what^
Can you change the colour of his biker render to this as well? Wanna see how it looks
warioorangelsopl.png

---

Playing Mac.

Yeah he gets gimped easily, but I feel like another thing he's absolutely awful at is his landing. Mac has NO options in landing. Air dodge is really risky and there's more risk to counter than rewards. If Mac gets thrown up he's extremely prone to juggling and it's extremely difficult. This is really the thing I worry up the most when using him.

I've been aiming to throw Macs up above the stage now instead of off it at early percents and they really can't do much.

At least he's really fun to use. ヽ(´▽`)/

Forgot how stupid level 3 CPUs are and left my 3DS alone to rack up versus hours. Now I'm dead and the CPUs are at about 40. This will certainly take a while.

I think I'm good for a few matches a little later, if you want!

FC is 3668-7701-9486. Same goes for Oric, if he wants.

It's just a little rare for me to see other Robins in general, heaha.

hey i added you my fc is 5455-9897-2427 :) let me know whenever u want to go a few rounds

Top Bottom