• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

So when your shadow copy spawns to warm up before online matches, I saw the copy jump out towards the blast zone on Tomadachi Life and wall jump off of something. Intentionally, too.

This happened in a match against Karsticles and I thought it was amazing
wheelieg7qdi.gif

FSLink

Banned
I've realized that so many levels try and kill you by either quickly moving a platform up or down, or moving the stage boundary...

3D World, Golden Plains, to and from Bowser's Castle on PM, Rainbow Road, Spirit Tracks (ugh when you get this in All-Star), Lumiose, F-Zero, Arena Ferox, Dreamland, and Find Mii all do this at points and it's a bit too much. You gotta be pretty much on your game the entire time or you'll get caught by these.

Really disappointed in the stages, overall. Hopefully Wii U tames some of them down, which it seems like most of them are more bearable.
You can't die by the Lumiose City platforms moving up.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I tried this in my first WFT match against Charizard, and it worked. It was almost exactly how it looks in the gif, except on Tomodachi life.

Unbounded

So, uh, clearing All Star on hard was way, way too easy since your character is still buffed to hell.

I was at near 300% before I even considered using a health recovery item.

Dr. Buni

So, uh, clearing All Star on hard was way, way too easy since your character is still buffed to hell.

I was at near 300% before I even considered using a health recovery item.
It is easy to beat with Bowser. Two Bowser Bombs are enough to K.O any character in All Stars.

Top Bottom