• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

entremet

Has anyone gotten a lag free 4 player match?

The best I've gotten has been a lag free 3 player match. But 4 players matches tend to have some lag, which is a shame, as I prefer playing 4 players.

4 players means 4 points of failure in terms of shitty connections. Still way better than Brawl.

Can someone who's decent at this game come and kick my butt and then post on here an elaborate list of tips for me to get better
Kthx

2750-1606-0145

leroidys

Man, I know that people are saying Ness is good, but since his smashes and dair were nerfed, I just can not KO some characters. I was getting a Lucario to over 200% regularly a few matches ago, but could just not land a killing blow. And then he can hit me from across the screen with that much damage. It's fucked up. Any tips?

Fiktion

Banned
Man, I know that people are saying Ness is good, but since his smashes and dair were nerfed, I just can not KO some characters. I was getting a Lucario to over 200% regularly a few matches ago, but could just not land a killing blow. And then he can hit me from across the screen with that much damage. It's fucked up. Any tips?

Back throw is your new kill move. It'll kill a Lucario easily at those percents.

Have we played each other? After Chezzy I will play your Ness with some of my characters and see whats up.

FZZ

Banned
In for glory I only do one on one matches and my score has literally dropped 20%. I used to be 68% and now I'm 48%. Level 9 CPUs are too easy but I keep on getting rekt online now. It's sad man :(

JD_Lars

Where do I go in the options to turn off stages I don't want to play on? I can't seem to find that option in the menus. I need to turn off those side-scrolling stages....

ffdgh

Where do I go in the options to turn off stages I don't want to play on? I can't seem to find that option in the menus. I need to turn off those side-scrolling stages....

You mean the random stage switch? Smash>rules>more rules>Random stage switch.

Anyone want to get some FFAs going?

I want to start getting hours down towards the "Play X hours" achievement. The 10 hours one is the only one I need to complete the second board without using hammers, for example.

Top Bottom