• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hey guys is there a way to locate my smash Videos on my SD card on my computer?

Nope. You need to start up the replay on the 3DS and then record the video as the inputs are played out with your phone or something.

leroidys

Have we played each other? After Chezzy I will play your Ness with some of my characters and see whats up.

Awesome, I would LOVE some tips/criticism. Out of my 3 mains (G&W, Olimar, Ness), Ness definitely feels the best, so I need to get less terrible with him. Olimar and G&W almost feel like lost causes compared to brawl.

My FC is 4141-3286-9908

Nope. Replays don't save as actual videos. They actually save as inputs and the game just plays what you inputted when you watch them.

Nope. You need to start up the replay on the 3DS and then record the video as the inputs are played out with your phone or something.

Thanks guys, i have some good duck hunt dog matches id like to share lol. I just wish i could upload them onto my computer. Hopefully someone can make software for this, i think it is possible.

Awesome, I would LOVE some tips/criticism. Out of my 3 mains (G&W, Olimar, Ness), Ness definitely feels the best, so I need to get less terrible with him. Olimar and G&W almost feel like lost causes compared to brawl.

My FC is 4141-3286-9908

I'm in, I'll use this chance to practice some other characters besides Lucina and Captain Falcon.

F.C is 3582-8742-0524

OmegaFax

I'm down, 5129-2811-2805

My FC is 4141-3286-9908

Been trying to set this up for days, but no one bit yet lol. I'll add you.

0748-4101-9990

I'm in, I'll use this chance to practice some other characters.

3582-8742-0524

Adding. I'm 1993-7586-2867

Kyzon

Thanks guys, i have some good duck hunt dog matches id like to share lol. I just wish i could upload them onto my computer. Hopefully someone can make software for this, i think it is possible.

You would have to literally build the smash engine on your computer for that, sadly :(

My FC is 4141-3286-9908

For sure, but I have to head out for a couple of hours. If you are still on when I get back we can definitely play

Tan

I really think I'm underestimating jr.'s down smash. Didn't think it'd be fast enough to punish bowser's up b.

Zimmy64

Any other Shulk mains here? Anyone have tips on getting the most out of his Monado Arts? I'm getting a hold of him, but I don't feel I'm fully utilizing all my options.

It's been another three weeks since the last time I did one of these posts, so here are your updated totals for how many times each character has appeared in Pics of the Day, i.e. how much Sakurai loves or hates your favorite character!

Just as before, some things to keep in mind:

- Characters with (+X) next to their total indicates the number of additional appearances since the last time I did one of these posts

- One pic that is divided into multiple sections (like Pac-Man's taunt or Little Mac's combos) are only counted as one appearance of that character

- When the same character appears more than once in the same picture, each appearance is counted separately. (So, for example, the PotDs with all eight of Samus's alt colors counts as eight appearances for Samus!)

- I decided to combine and count all three variations of the Mii Fighters together, since it is quite hard to tell on several occasions which version a Mii Fighter is by just looking at them. Mii Gunner definitely appears the most of the three, though.

- If the same pic appears more than once and was used for different purposes (for example, the Nightmare Wizard pic appears as both a PotD and on the Assist Trophies page), both appearances are counted.

- Even if only an element of a character's moveset is visible in a pic (and not the character itself), that counts as an appearance of that character. (For example, seeing only Pikmin counts as an appearance for Olimar/Alph, and seeing only Rush counts as an appearance for Mega Man.)

- Obviously these results are heavily skewed by when characters were revealed (characters revealed later generally rank lower), but there are still some interesting discrepancies... the relative lack of Lucario's, Lucina's, and Greninja's appearances, for example!

- I don't guarantee that these results are 100% accurate, but they're pretty darn close!

Mario: 159 (+13)
Link: 94 (+5)
Samus: 89 (+3)
Kirby: 82 (+8)
Mega Man: 79 (+5)
Villager: 70 (+2)
Fox : 65 (+11)
Pikachu: 64 (+6)
Donkey Kong: 63 (+3)
Bowser: 59 (+4)
Wii Fit Trainer : 56 (+1)
Luigi: 55 (+9)
Mii Fighters: 54 (+4)
Pit: 47 (+4)
Marth: 42 (+5)
Olimar/Alph & Pikmin: 41 (+4)
Toon Link: 39 (+2)
Peach: 38 (+2)
Sonic: 36 (+2)
Yoshi: 34 (+3)
King Dedede: 33 (+2)
Little Mac: 33 (+3)
Rosalina & Luma: 31 (+2)
Zelda: 29 (+1)
Diddy Kong: 28 (+1)
Zero Suit Samus: 28 (+5)
Ike: 27 (+2)
Captain Falcon: 23 (+6)
Charizard: 22 (+3)
Lucario: 22 (+2)
Pac-Man: 21 (+3)
Robin: 21
Sheik: 20 (+2)
Palutena : 19 (+2)
Greninja: 18 (+1)
Meta Knight: 18 (+1)
Shulk: 17 (+2)
Lucina: 15
Ness: 11 (+11)
Dark Pit: 10 (+10)
Dr. Mario: 10 (+10)
Falco: 10 (+10)
Wario: 10 (+10)

Cody_D165

Banned
le sigh

I just love being banned for 10 mins for disconnecting from an unplayable laggy 4P match. I also love how it bans me from creating a friend room in that time period. You know, because it's totally deserved.

Any other Shulk mains here? Anyone have tips on getting the most out of his Monado Arts? I'm getting a hold of him, but I don't feel I'm fully utilizing all my options.

Open up with either Jump, Speed or Buster depending on if your opponent is slow or fast. Jump and Speed for mobility, Buster to rack up early damage. Switch to Smash or Jump when you've got em on the ropes to finish them off or gimp them.

If you're at high damage, use Shield to milk that stock for all it's worth and Jump to help you recover (it boosts Air Slash's ascent too!)

Use Speed also if you want to go sanic fast and get in there.

Hope that helps get you started. Overall it's about you just getting a feel for each art's utility until they all have you saying "I'm really feeling it!"

lol

I also swear all those SD are not being on purpose ><

At least you're really feeling it lol.

Top Bottom