• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Oh yea and guys, i remember seeing a person complain about bowsercide last time i was on here, and i gotta say, it really does suck on for glory. I wish they didnt change how it worked in brawl. Once the bowser player gets you down to your last stock that is all they go for.

ffdgh

le sigh

I just love being banned for 10 mins for disconnecting from an unplayable laggy 4P match. I also love how it bans me from creating a friend room in that time period. You know, because it's totally deserved.

It's better to just stand still and wait for the game to kick you out instead. Laggy for fun matches are so bad...

Revven

My For Glory record stands at 141 wins and 57 losses. Not too bad, but there were quite a lot of losses there where I was a complete idiot and.or SD'd. :/

Durden77

Just ran through some 1 v 1 matches in Brawl with a friend.

It has it's problems, but why the fuck does this game not have Snake?

Why?

I've discovered how to play Palutena, and she is glorious.
Jump kicking things in the face repeatedly and then using back air, up air, down air over the abyss, up smash or side smash for a KO? Occasionally mixed in with jab antics to stuff people's moves and auto-recticule harassment if they don't get in your face? Or something better? :3

Azuran

Banned
Alright ggs broski, that was hella fun. I'm so uploading those Living Room fights to YouTube, I respect your Link. "Thanks!"

lol, thanks for kicking my ass. I don't think a won a single one, but I probably learned more from all of those so it was so worth it. Hopefully you're not feeling salty anymore :p

I really think I'm underestimating jr.'s down smash. Didn't think it'd be fast enough to punish bowser's up b.
Every time that happened it blew my mind.

GGs Karst! That was fun! Appropriate to end it with that haha
GGs. I was planning on making that my last regardless of the outcome. Too much salt from the mecha koopa. Though I was figuring out how to handle it better toward the end. I feel like Bowser Jr. gets the best of all worlds. Strong multihit attacks, great projectiles, a wonderful air game with strong maneuverability, excellent recovery, and quick KO moves. I don't know how I was keeping up with you.

This 3p match immediately feels a lot better ;'[

Run a speed test and see if there's something messing up your connection.
It seems to be Comcast being Comcast unfortunately. Strange, this hasn't happened before. We rebooted and bam, still 600+ms ping and nobody's doing anything.

So like WTF

Top Bottom