• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

What do you do when Sonic is sitting on the other side of the stage charging up his spindash? Can't rush him because he'll just release and bump into you, but if you wait then he just starts flying all over and you don't know what he's going to do.

added :3 i dont see you o-o

was the fc added correctly?
It said so...let me double check.

EDIT: Weird, I put in earlier and I thought it said I already had entered the code, but I guess not. Either way, should work now! I'll remake the room.

And now my game froze trying to get online. What is going on? o_O Gimme a sec to reboot.

It said so...let me double check.

EDIT: Weird, I put in earlier and I thought it said I already had entered the code, but I guess not. Either way, should work now! I'll remake the room.

lol its cool hope this works XD

i dont have many custom move sets so im onna be running basic stuff lol

ChrisD

Just had four awesome rounds against this R.O.B. L/W/W/L. Then my brother got online and started watching videos! And that's where I should have got off. Instead, I stuck around for four more. None of which, I am certain, helped either of us in any way as a player. You don't know badfeels until you try to Counter a fully-charged Smash, but input lag throws it off and you die, looking like a moron.

Top Bottom