• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Kriken

image.php

SHAME THE ANGRY BLUE LUMA

Zing

Banned
Guys, should I just get this and a 3ds xl bundle or wait for the new one?
You know the answer. :D

Seriously, we may not see the new 3DS until spring. You will be able to resell an XL for at least half your cost then if needed. That's a measly $100 investment to play this and the other dozen awesome 3DS games immediately.

Salex_

Wait for Wii U. 3DS version is great if you already owned the system. Not sure if its good enough to go full hog on.

I think I'm going to do as well. Was planning on getting a 3DS + Pokemon/Smash but they announced the new model.

I wonder if there's going to be a bundle during Black Friday that has a better value than the refurbished $200 from Nintendo?

Cranzor

yea we can play some rounds. FC is 3523 2055 1755

Good games! I had fun playing a variety of characters. Your Meta Knight is really good, and your Ike scares me a lot haha.

We'll have to play again sometime, that was a lot of fun.

Cynosure

I played a Cranzor
i forgot who you played as, but i remember you were really good.

also played Pizza's Jigglypuff. i was not ready to be toyed like that

Zyrox

Good games! I had fun playing a variety of characters. Your Meta Knight is really good, and your Ike scares me a lot haha.

We'll have to play again sometime, that was a lot of fun.

Yeah GGs. was really fun. Haha I wasn't that successful with Ike though. Your Ness is also quite good. Have to figure out something against PK Thunder. That got me way too often.
Really fun matches, lots of character variety.

Unbounded

Cool! I'll pick up some Rosie later.

Also, finally finished the bottom 3 rows + some other characters for smash run. I'll take care of the rest later.

Anyone know how to check which characters you've won in smash run with? Or do I have to keep track of it myself?

EDIT: oop, nevermind, just found it. Under fighter records/smash run.

krossj

Even though i said I was stopping for a while I ended up playing some more today. Zelda's up smash is so much fun to use.

ChrisD

Wait for New 3DS. Smash or not, the system is worth getting with all the good games available on it.

Oh. He was talking about the New 3DS. That name is so confusing. Thought he was asking 3DS or Wii U for Smash.

I agree with Azuran. You've got no stock into the 3DS ecosystem yet, may as well hold off for a bit longer to get the most updated version.

What a delightful feeling this is to have Lucario and Rosalina as their #2 and #3.

I should pick up Little Mac as my #4 to complete the trinity of salt.

Spinluck

I was looking through pictures that people uploaded from 3DS. I'm aware that we didn't get one feature but I want to bring it up. There is a planned mode for us to trading the replay, pictures and mii fighters over the internet. It might be added through DLC in the future.

Remember this picture from ESRB Leak.

Y666m62.jpg

So, I found the pictures that people uploaded straight from 3DS.

Omg, don't do this to my heart.

This would be so cool.

I already know about the 1 assist tropy or Pokemon at a time thing but has the item spawn/frequency ever been this low in a smash bros game? I just now noticed while playing around in training that only 3-4 max items are allowed on stage at a time

Top Bottom