• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

agyzuv.png

Today is the day, guys! As of now, the TeamSpeak server for us to use for voice chat is live and ready to go. This means we can finally start actually talking to each other while we play.

I have a list of about 35 people who already expressed interest that I'm going to start sending instructions on how to set all this up, so if you've already told me you want in, expect a PM shortly. For those of you who haven't said anything, let me know and I can send you the instructions on how to set this up and get voice chat going.

Also, don't forget, if voice chat isn't your thing or you want to have a text chat option to go along with this, we already have a great IRC text chat option set up for SmashGAF. Check the bottom of this post for a link to that.

Look forward to talking to you guys!

Azuran

Banned
lol, I didn't know you got an online time out for quitting a random For Fun match. Now I have to wait 10 minutes to play again. Why should I be punished for not suffering through people's laggy connections?

Bleh

Dr. Buni

lol, I didn't know you got an online time out for quitting a random For Fun match. Now I have to wait 10 minutes to play again. Why should I be punished for not suffering through people's laggy connections?

Bleh
Rage quitters are annoying, hence why the 10 minutes ban exist. I do think the match should automatically end when the lag is unbearable, tho

Hey, does anyone know a place I can still preorder the smash wiiu controller bundle. I don't know if this is a commonly known thing, but GameStop has stopped taking preorders and amazon has it as unavailable.

Is it just me or is Olimar really bad in this game? His improved recovery doesn't really make up for the reduction in Pikmin that you can have follow you and really dumb AI controlling them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There's like 20 people in the room right now
I've clearly done something wrong. I see the banner with Shulk's face. I see the room. Let me try disconnecting and reconnecting.

EDIT: Nope. :/

EDIT: Apparently, they were talking about IRC, not the Teamspeak chat.

Top Bottom