• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Timeaisis

So Rosie is OP today, huh? :p

I beat a really good Rosalina this morning as Luigi. Three times. It can be done. Pay attention to Luma and attack it if it's in your way. It can't dodge or block. Use moves with Super Armor and throw out projectiles a lot when they are together.

Thorakai

I already know about the 1 assist tropy or Pokemon at a time thing but has the item spawn/frequency ever been this low in a smash bros game? I just now noticed while playing around in training that only 3-4 max items are allowed on stage at a time

I don't think so. I've played a bunch of For Fun matches and the items seem super secondary because of how low they spawn. It doesn't seem worth it to chase after them. Looking forward to the Wii U version for superior Pokeball only battles.

we played 5 straight good matches, took the last one, 3-2 B^)

would have played for another 10 matches but have to go to work haha

Fraking if you can see this, good games in for glory :p

k_hop

Hey hey, anyone want to play?

qial 4957 3950 4901

I play Link but like messing with Mii brawler on the side. Usually play 3-stock, no items, custom moves on and most stages.

Spinluck

Hah, gg man. That's a damn good Sonic. The Ness vs Sonic matchup is terrible. It always goes for near the entire 8 or 5 minutes

Yeah your Ness is as advertised! Would've liked a few more matches but you're in high demand it seems lol.

Let me know whenever you're up for more.

Akiller

azebubug.jpg

I had promised myself to wait for the WiiU version but SmashGAF hype train smashed me.Love you guys.

Add me if you want: 4596-9563-4295
NNID:Achiller

Galdius

I started playing it yesterday and I'm having a lot of lag on online matches. Is this normal?

Also, what happens when you complete all the challenges?

Cynosure

I started playing it yesterday and I'm having a lot of lag on online matches. Is this normal?

Also, what happens when you complete all the challenges?

on the character select screen, rapidly change colors of a character. if you see lag between the color changes, the match will most likely lag.
that cut my lag matcheups significantly.

Makai

Qurupeke

I'm practically done with the game, as it's only a matter of time now. I've been playing kinda slow but I've finished all the skill based challenges and now only the Classic and All Star mode completition with all the characters remains along with stuff like collecting all the powers, trophies, gear etc. It was rather easy tbh and I'm not even that good. I've played about 15 times online(I plan to play more as I finish the game) but I'm not doing good, about 3:1 at Loses:Wins.

Kouriozan

Just tried using the same game on different 3DSes to get streetpass and...it works!
It's also using the same save so I guess it'll be 2x faster to finish those challenges.

Top Bottom