• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Just got my 400th trophy. Have around 10 characters left to beat classic with and around 20-25 left for all-star mode.

So I'm on the last row of characters for smash run. So close....

I'm using a hammer on that one. Annoying getting an event at the end that's terrible for your character. Got a race to the finish with Zelda and jump to the top with Rosalina.

Unbounded

Just got my 400th trophy. Have around 10 characters left to beat classic with and around 20-25 left for all-star mode.

I'm using a hammer on that one. Annoying getting an event at the end that's terrible for your character. Got a race to the finish with Zelda and jump to the top with Rosalina.

It overlaps with the "collect all smash run powers" challenges so I'm not using a hammer.

k_hop

I'm getting the error on the friend code screen.

Weirdest thing is that I just did a connection test and it succeeded perfectly fine...

Yeah same. Been trying for a half hour and no luck.

Earlier today a game lagged so badly i closed the lid out of frustration. I couldnt exit the game any other way. When i tried to go online again, they locked me out and Said "you can play again in 10 minutes". I was like what in the world...

Cmon nintendo :/

Unbounded

So I want to take this moment to say that custom moves are absolutely amazing and everyone should use them.

Allows for the players own personality to really shine through in their playstyle.

SMgamer83

Booooo online down.

I'm at a 72-10 record now in For Glory 1-on-1.

It's always memorable when I lose. Lost to a Marth, twice to a Greninja, twice to a Captain Falcon, a Sonic, twice to a Wario, a Dedede, and a Little Mac. Each of these players played their offense/defense pretty perfectly, except the Dedede/Mac were my mistakes. A lot of these characters with safer approaches are who I think we will see emerge as the "top tiers". Overall, the game feels VERY similar to Brawl. (I played ~11,000 Brawl Matches.) The same overall strats work.

PKGaming

Banned
Jeff joins the battle!

18sMsBY.jpg

E1vITUN.jpg

Nose Master

I'm godlike at stop motion for-fun.

My friend just got the game and we've played about 25 matches, but he's gotten no hidden characters. What's the deal?

Not sure when the first unlocks, but it's like 200+ to get them all. You have to enter single player smash to get the fight to unlock each one, iirc. I just set it to 1 stock lvl 1 cpu and ran off the edge for twenty minutes to unlock them all. You don't have to win, you just have to participate. Everyone gets a trophy!

I'm godlike at stop motion for-fun.

Not sure when the first unlocks, but it's like 200+ to get them all. You have to enter single player smash to get the fight to unlock each one, iirc. I just set it to 1 stock lvl 1 cpu and ran off the edge for twenty minutes to unlock them all. You don't have to win, you just have to participate. Everyone gets a trophy!
Didn't someone say entering the Mii custom screen counts as a battle?

is there a way to get replays from your 3ds? like i dunno use the SD card and search til you find video files in any folder or something

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
is there a way to get replays from your 3ds? like i dunno use the SD card and search til you find video files in any folder or something

Replays are not recorded videos, just recorded inputs. You have to record your 3DS with your phone if you want to upload videos.

Top Bottom