• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Watching all of these tourneys in the past week reminding me of all of the "oh god this game is just shinier brawl 2.0.0.10.2 but 0.0001% faster and it'll probably be even worse than brawl, fucking sakurai" talk prerelease

Zing

Banned
Hey, does anyone here want to try 2v2's? I'd be interested to pair my Falco/Shulk with GAF players against other GAF players. Anyone interested?
I asked earlier and got zero response. I think this thread is just moving too fast for anyone to hook up for anything but what seems to be the most popular 1v1. Your post shows that since you also didn't see my post, which was from an hour or so ago. :D

I'd play but now I have to sleep.

ffdgh

Watching all of these tourneys in the past week reminding me of all of the "oh god this game is just shinier brawl 2.0.0.10.2 but 0.0001% faster and it'll probably be even worse than brawl, fucking sakurai" talk prerelease

A few still think that tho. :p

I asked earlier and got zero response. I think this thread is just moving too fast for anyone to hook up for anything but what seems to be the most popular 1v1. Your post shows that since you also didn't see my post, which was from an hour or so ago. :D

I'd play but now I have to sleep.

Oh dear, I'm sorry if it seemed like I ignored your post! I just tend to read the last page if it's been a bit since I last checked on the thread, and I agree. At least two of us had the idea though, so that's a start. :) Perhaps we'd have better luck on the IRC or something...

Muzy72

Banned
Anyone have tips (pun not intended) for Marth? I'm decent with Lucina, but I can't get the tipping right for shit with Marth.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Looks silly in retrospect lol.

Gotta love how almost all the mario reps+ yoshi are looking great in smash 4. Luigi tho....

I honestly believe the only reason we don't see Marios is because people got burned out on the demo. My semi-pro melee buddy makes that character look like a god.

Looks silly in retrospect lol.

Gotta love how almost all the mario reps+ yoshi are looking great in smash 4. Luigi tho....

especially your favorite Mario series character, Rosalina
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

A friend of mine is big in to competitive Smash and is still of this belief.

WarAdept

Anyone have tips (pun not intended) for Marth? I'm decent with Lucina, but I can't get the tipping right for shit with Marth.

Controlling space is the name of the game. Generally Marth's will throw sh fairs just outside tipper range to force their opponent to do something stupid, which you capitalise on by either tipping some more aerial hits, Fsmash or grab.

Moonlight

Banned
Any tournaments in the past week have some good Robin play? I missed the last JP tourney and the NY official tournament, but I am really hungry for some more Robin play to study up on.

I remember somebody on Smash Boards made a thread just to discuss M2K saying that he felt even Brawl rewarded aggression more.

The same Brawl where tournament organizers having a rule to limit the number of times you grab the edge.

Top Bottom