• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 GAF Ranking Battle - Platform Independent

PhatSaqs

Banned
gutabo said:
Week 6??? I have only played twice! :(

Saqs, I'm really hyped about our match, ever since the SG days! Do you have a specific schedule? I will be available almost all week late at night(for the best connection available), lemme know when you can do this!

PD: We never got to play back in the SG days, I went into your lobby everytime I saw you and you always kicked me out because we had 2 bars :(
Im on pretty much every evening after 7pm EST.
Not looking forward to a laggy match myself but it must be done lol.

Ploid 3.0

Roc Kobunkun's PS3 broke, he's sure he won't be able to play you. Sending it off to sony so he probably won't be able to play for a weeks.

jlai said:
jlai (rose) 2 - 1 black_vegeta (balrog)
jlai (rose) 2 - 1 black_vegeta (balrog)

GGs!

GGs man.

Every normal hit from your Rose felt like a frame trap. I couldn't put on any offense unless I had some meter to burn. At least I got some points out of it.

Ploid 3.0

PSN block 2

vissione PSN:Behest (Cammy) vs Ploid (Rufus)

Battle 1
Behest-0, Ploid-2

Battle 2
Behest-1, Ploid-2

I won

Threi

notag
threi (dee jay) 2-1 spirit of jazz (abel)
threi (dee jay) 1-2 spirit of jazz (rose)
threi (dee jay) 1-2 spirit of jazz (rose)

gg

Threi

notag
Spirit of Jazz said:
GGs Threi, lameness and one lucky read prevailed in the end.
don't worry it's been happening to me pretty much every match in this ranbats :lol

the lucky matches i had in the beginning are catching up to me. It was nice while it lasted though.

Gyrian

God's Beard said:
Ok my xbox died the day before ranbats started, and now I've got a new one. How do I get in on this shit?

You don't; the Ranbat is well underway.
It would be unfair to you score-wise. After this week, there are only two more to earn any points in.
You could always take over for one of the players that have dropped out, if you insist, but your rank wouldn't be meaningful.

There's always next season.

Ploid 3.0

Kobunkun is going to risk getting someone to fix it. If that fails he'll probably buy a new ps3, well if LBP2 wasn't delayed.

Stabicron (M.Bison) vs RawkusX (Cammy) - Lose 2-1

Stabicron (M.Bison) vs RawkusX (Cammy) - Lose 2-1

Lost both, didn't do too badly considering I haven't had any real chances to play lately.

the_log_ride (DIC) 0-2 Morro! (DUD)
the_log_ride (DHA) 2-0 Morro! (DUD)
the_log_ride (DHA) 0-2 Morro! (ABL)

Morro! wins 2-1

ggs man... I was glad to have pulled out that 2nd set against your Dudley, but come Set 3, I got blown the fvck up.

Pool Balrog

KillaBMike (Cammy) vs AZ Greg (Vega) 2-1

AZ Greg wins first match 2-0

KillaBMike wins second match 2-1

KillaBMike wins third match 2-1

GGs Greg. Definitely some bullshit tactics from my end, I haven't played in a while so I got a bit gimmicky :p. Need to shake off the rust.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
eissan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

So yeah, hopefully you're reading this thread. I'll be around tonight or tomorrow evening after 6 cst if you are. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Gundamyoukai: hit me with a PM or in IRC or something for when we can get our match done. I'll do my best to be on later this evening and most of Saturday.

PSN: Pool Abel 1vs3 Week 6
SephirothRK(Viper) vs TostitoSalsa(Cody)
Viper vs Cody (1-2)
Viper vs Cody (2-1)
Viper vs Cody (1-2)
TostitoSalsa wins.

ggs Joe, gl at the tournament.

Joekage

Hey guys, just finished my match with SephirothRK and man was it some great matches. Every match went down to the wire, Viper was all across screen and I just did my best to contain the beast that she is. GG's Seph. Luck prevailed in my favor.

So yeah..

Joekage (Cody) vs. SephirothRK (Viper) 2-1 Joekage

Joekage (Cody vs. SephirothRK (Viper) 2-1 SephirothRK

Joekage (Cody) vs SephirothRK (Viper) 2-1 Joekage

The last round was ridiculous hype. I was low on health from the beginning and started an offense and got him to half life, I tried for a safe jump but mistimed it, and ate a fierce thunder knuckle FADC which he tried to ultra afterward but barely missed me.. I tried to do ex rocks ultra as he fell but the rocks missed him, so i just raw ultra'd and took the round and match. I got lucky as hell cause in the casuals afterwards he beat me pretty handedly. Wish I knew viper's tricks and shenanigans haha. Good stuff.

P.S. Thanks Seph, hope to take it in the name of PSN GAF xD

hype man... sounds like an awesome match went down

From my calculations, Pool Abel is locked in. Pool Sagat has 2 more matches to complete.

Roc's got a chance to break into pool Abel with a sweep. RANBATS BABY

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Eva01 Vs. Lyte Edge
------------------------

Match 1: Ken Vs. Rose; 2-0 Eva

Match 2: Ken Vs. Chun; 2-0 Eva

I wrote this out before we played the matches. :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Axel... get to me ASAP. We need to get this done tomorrow. And not 17 minutes late ;-). Hop on the IRC, I am there.

eva01

Lyte Edge said:
Eva01 Vs. Lyte Edge
------------------------

Match 1: Ken Vs. Rose; 2-0 Eva

Match 2: Ken Vs. Chun; 2-0 Eva

I wrote this out before we played the matches. :lol

LOL Lyte Edge I could have easily lost a round :) GGs man. My ken got his face kicked by Juri was probably more pleasure than painful.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
My mouth fell open when I won that match. I couldn't believe what had just happened!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Relix vs Axel: 2-0
Relix vs Azel: 1-2
Relix vs Axel: 2-0

GGs Axel

Also to make DBJ happy... I did a 6 hit into FP combo! Take that bitch! :lol

BiggNife

Does Takerz not have a GAF account? I just tried to PM him and I got an error, and I can't find any of his posts in the thread.

I apologize that I'm trying to organize this so late, but he hasn't messaged me here or on Live and I've had an extremely hectic/unpredictable week so I lost track of some things.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I sent a friend request to Procarbine on XBL with a msg and I haven't got a response.

don't know wat do

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
BiggNife said:
Does Takerz not have a GAF account? I just tried to PM him and I got an error, and I can't find any of his posts in the thread.

I apologize that I'm trying to organize this so late, but he hasn't messaged me here or on Live and I've had an extremely hectic/unpredictable week so I lost track of some things.

Add him to XBL. I saw him on last night

Rocwell

the_log_ride said:
Roc's got a chance to break into pool Abel with a sweep. RANBATS BABY
I don't think our match is going to happen this week, since Kobunkun's ps3 ylod'd and I have work from 3-10 PST tonight. Last night I logged in and saw that I missed him by seconds. :S Still two weeks left, I'm gunnin for the bottom of the top pool. :lol

Well qcf x2 still hasn't been online since August like Botox Agent explained last week. That's another week that I haven't played a match in! :/

eissan

Lost Fragment said:
Lost Fragment (Viper) vs Eissan (Ryu)

2-0 2-1 Lost Fragment.

gg's very nice mak and viper!!! I have very little to no experience against each so playin ya was definitely a good experience thanks!!

jdub03

Hey vexco im going to try and get on before 12 to get our matches in. If i can't get on or you are unable to you can take the points. Been a little busy this whole week. I saw you on yesterday but I was watching a documentary for one of my classes.

So If me and vexco can't get our matches in give the 2 points to him.

Top Bottom