• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 GAF Ranking Battle - Platform Independent

Axis

jdub03 said:
axis aka vexco

let me know what days between now and saturday are good for you. Tomorrow I won't be home until after 10pm est. Friday after 8pm i can play. Saturday let me know, I don't have much going on.

i'm free tonight, tomorrow night, saturday i don't work at all so i'm free the entire day

sent you a FR on xbl...so whenever you're ready

Axis said:
lol fuck you, when we playing again?

Hit me up if you see me online.

I may be playing dat Halo when I pick it up tonight, but I'll pop in Supah and we can get some sets in.

Edit: Where in the hell is Threi, we got some bats to handle?

Axis

black_vegeta said:
Hit me up if you see me online.

I may be playing dat Halo when I pick it up tonight, but I'll pop in Supah and we can get some sets in.

Edit: Where in the hell is Threi, we got some bats to handle?

sounds good, need the rog practice

jdub03

Axis said:
i'm free tonight, tomorrow night, saturday i don't work at all so i'm free the entire day

sent you a FR on xbl...so whenever you're ready

I'll try to get on late tonight, but no promises. I have a class at 730pm and it ends at 850pm. I won't be home until after 10pm. I we dont get it done tonight we can try for friday night after 8pm.

Update time: Gutabo and I have been trying to get our rounds in since Monday, but our connections have been completely incompatible, which has made starting a lobby impossible. Today, I just found out that my grandfather died, so if we can't find someone to host a lobby for us tonight, I won't be available to do the rounds for the remainder of the week, and I'd like to avoid a null week to circumstances beyond our control.

Gyrian

GGs, Vissione.
I was steamrolled by his solid, solid Cammy rushdown. 2-0, 2-0 in his favor. It's tough to wake up with Mak. ;_;

My condolences for your loss, Axel.
No need to keep your worries here too, as far as I'm concerned you've both given it an honest try.

gutabo

Very sorry to hear that Axelhortsemchi.

Dang, I have tried everything, from configuring my linksys with DMZ and port forwarding to connecting directly to the router to no avail... I was about to suggest to Axelhortsemchi to go to other place outside his dorm, but after his post I have nothing else to say, just that I have only played 2 opponents so far in this ranbat :(

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Axelhortsemchi said:
Update time: Gutabo and I have been trying to get our rounds in since Monday, but our connections have been completely incompatible, which has made starting a lobby impossible. Today, I just found out that my grandfather died, so if we can't find someone to host a lobby for us tonight, I won't be available to do the rounds for the remainder of the week, and I'd like to avoid a null week to circumstances beyond our control.

My condolences to you and your family.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
AkumaHokoru said:
Once again this weekend I will be updating away from home. I however will not be late this week in updating.

Move your clock 17 minutes ahead......

:lol

jdub03

Week 5 matches

Jdub030(ibuki) vs. Vexco(chun-li)

Vexco takes it 2-1
--------------------------------------

Match 1

round 1-jdub030

round 2- vexco

round 3- jdub030

Match 2

round 1- vexco

round 2- jdub030

round 3 vexco

Match 3

round 1- vexco

round 2- vexco

gg's very close matches

Rocwell said:
Fixed for accuracy :lol

EC brings new meaning to the phrase "runaway freight train" =P
:lol :lol :lol

LTSO baby!!! LTSO!

it is when i abandon that mentality that i lose....case in point, every single match we played last night....lol...that time over loss fucked me mentally, i never recovered.....and i payed dearly for that...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Relix (Chun)vs. BiggNiff (Honda) (2-0)
Relix (Chun)vs. BiggNiff (Blanka) (2-0)

GGs Bigg, and no it wasn't that laggy, some spots maybe but nothing one can't get over.

AND I AM EARLY AKUMA! :lol

Btw DBJ... I just comboed into FP 3 times. Feels good. :lol

I sent USVI Star (qcfx2) a message early this week and has yet to respond to decide on a time. His status says that he hasn't been online since Aug31st. I don't have a good feeling about this :-/

Relix said:
Relix (Chun)vs. BiggNiff (Honda) (2-0)
Relix (Chun)vs. BiggNiff (Blanka) (2-0)

GGs Bigg, and no it wasn't that laggy, some spots maybe but nothing one can't get over.

AND I AM EARLY AKUMA! :lol

Btw DBJ... I just comboed into FP 3 times. Feels good. :lol
nope. still not in time. I closed the scored 3 days ago :lol

Rice Eater(Ryu) vs gibration(Ryu)

2-0 Rice Eater
2-0 Rice Eater

GG gibration, sorry you weren't in a better mood. I hope you have a good weekend.

gibration

Match one:
gibration (Ryu) 0 - 2 Rice Eater (Ryu)

Match two:
gibration (Ryu) 0 - 2 Rice Eater (Ryu)

GGs. Been looking at quitting Street Fighter. I still don't know yet if I will.

hikarutimitt v edgeward

2-0 hikaru
2-1 hikaru

GGs edge, that was nasty catching my crossup with CQC. That was the last thing crossing my mind when I saw you pick that instead of DDS. :lol

Satyamdas

Banned
ggs eissan! I wouldn't exactly say you got blown up, there were some real close rounds in there. My internet, now that is what is blown up. :lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Spirit Of Jazz has been very slow to respond. I got online and received a message about playing today or tomorrow but it was too late for today. I don't know if I will be available tomorrow night but I'd like to get this done!

Arol

#1 gundamkyoukai - Arol - 2-1
Makoto - Ryu

#2 Arol - gundamkyoukai - 2-1
Ryu-Makoto

#3 gundamkyoukai - 2-0
Makoto - Ryu

GGs, man.

Edgeward

hikarutilmitt said:
hikarutimitt v edgeward

2-0 hikaru
2-1 hikaru

GGs edge, that was nasty catching my crossup with CQC. That was the last thing crossing my mind when I saw you pick that instead of DDS. :lol

Yea, ggs. :lol Does blockstrings/frametraps really messed me up bad. Never had too much trouble with Ibuki till tonight.

Lyte Edge said:
Spirit Of Jazz has been very slow to respond. I got online and received a message about playing today or tomorrow but it was too late for today. I don't know if I will be available tomorrow night but I'd like to get this done!

Sorry man, when did I reply to your first message? I thought you sent it on Monday night (early morning my time) and I responded to it asap, however I'm a little delusional and also I wouldn't put it beyond me to fuck up sending messages. In fact after looking at your posts in the topic I think I must have gone nuts, I've managed to stay up until around 2am GMT all week in hopes of catching you whilst simultaneously forgetting to reply to your message?

Though if I did send my response late to your first message I can only apologies and I'll take the point penalty as it was clearly my fault. I'm sure most of my previous opponents will say I've been alright when it comes to setting up matches; I must have just blanked this week. I'll be on all day today, I'll try and stay up 'till 12 EST so if you can get on at all then we'll be able to have the match. Though it would have been nice to know you wouldn't be able to get on today before this morning, clearly the blame all resides on you :lol

Hope we can fit a friendly set in at some if you can't make it tonight just to see how things would have gone even if it's without scoring, other than that I'd like to reiterate that I'm really sorry for messing up so bad again.

Gyrian

hikarutilmitt said:

Edge, leveling up! I'd love to see that replay; feels great to land that ultra.
Her and Fei's feel somewhat underrated, I want to experiment with them more.

sonicspear64 said:
Don't know if this has been posted, but is there a solution to players fighting banned/retired players yet?

At least for the time being, it's looking like a week off for the player who's still in.

AkumaHokoru said:
the crow has resigned.

The week, or his whole Ranbat career?

gibration said:
GGs. Been looking at quitting Street Fighter. I still don't know yet if I will.

Gib, don't take my mindset, you're too good for it.
Salty as hell, I still look forward to beating your Boxer rushdown.
If you leave, all we'll have left is the polar opposite, in the form of EC! XD

Gyrian said:
Edge, leveling up! I'd love to see that replay; feels great to land that ultra.
Her and Fei's feel somewhat underrated, I want to experiment with them more.

If you want to watch it some time I have it saved. I honestly just said "well shit" as soon as I saw the flash and knew I had already stuck the foot out for the crossup.

Gyrian said:
Gib, don't take my mindset, you're too good for it.
Salty as hell, I still look forward to beating your Boxer rushdown.
If you leave, all we'll have left is the polar opposite, in the form of EC! XD
If it makes you feel any better I'm probably gonna retire from SSF4 once these ranbats are over....

Top Bottom