• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 GAF Ranking Battle - Platform Independent

Gyrian

EraldoCoil said:
If it makes you feel any better I'm probably gonna retire from SSF4 once these ranbats are over....

You too? ;_;
The two most dangerous Boxers on our side, gone? I didn't think you could ever have enough fight moneys.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Spirit Of Jazz and I had our match! With time to spare!

Lyte Edge Vs. Spirit Of Jazz
--------------------------------

Match 1: Lyte (Chun) Vs. Spirit (Abel); 2-0 Lyte
Match 2: Same; 2-1 Lyte

GGs! It felt like there was no lag too...impressive playing from two different continents!

Threi

notag
Threi Vs. Black_Vegeta
--------------------------------

Match 1: Threi (Dee Jay) vs Black_Vegeta (Balrog); 2-1 Black_Vegeta
Match 2: Threi (Dee Jay) vs Black_Vegeta (Balrog); 2-0 Threi
Match 3: Threi (Dee Jay) vs Black_Vegeta (Balrog); 2-0 Black_Vegeta

ggs

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
EraldoCoil said:
You're 4th best PSN Rog

1. farms
2. EC
3.Gib
4.you

once me and Gib leave you will be defaulted to spot 2.

qHtwl.gif

BotoxAgent said:
my oppoent hasn't responded to my message nor has been on Xbox Live since Aug. Another no show :-/
Why in the hell do people insist on joining a tourney or ranbat and not even fucking participate. Waste of space.

Satyamdas

Banned
black_vegeta said:
Why in the hell do people insist on joining a tourney or ranbat and not even fucking participate. Waste of space.
Well in this case qcf x2 has had his internet blown up by eskimo ninjas. I know he wouldn't join just to flake for no reason, so it's just a case of bad timing. Still sucks though, of course.

Lyte Edge said:
GGs! It felt like there was no lag too...impressive playing from two different continents!

GGs man, the lag certainly wasn't bad but I felt like I was playing on auto-pilot of all night; why shouldn't I step-kick into ec legs after every single one of my block strings? :D I got blown up.

Gyrian

I'll be posting the new week a little later than usual, in the afternoon.
Got something to take care of this morning.

From tied to last place to a spot in the Abel pool, it's been a long climb but I finally made it. Hopefully my stay won't be short though.

I see that I'm up against EC, despite being on each others friends list and seeing each other on GAF chat numerous times, we've never played each other. So I look forward to it.

User 406

Banned
Man, crazy good match with Edgeward34!

Edgeward34 (Cammy) vs Sea Manky (Zangief)

Set 1 - 2-1 Sea_Manky
Set 2 - 2-1 Edgeward
Set 3 - 2-0 Sea_Manky

I was getting pretty nervous near the end, that CQC ultra you had saved up kept looming bigger and bigger. Good games, dude. XD

black_vegeta said:

i have yet to actually play a real match that counted for anything (the only points i have were unearned). I am still playing my matches, but I am not really into it anymore.

edit: well at least I am playing Akuma now, so I know for sure that I will get a real match done in time, yay :)

Edgeward

Sea Manky said:
Man, crazy good match with Edgeward34!

Edgeward34 (Cammy) vs Sea Manky (Zangief)

Set 1 - 2-1 Sea_Manky
Set 2 - 2-1 Edgeward
Set 3 - 2-0 Sea_Manky

I was getting pretty nervous near the end, that CQC ultra you had saved up kept looming bigger and bigger. Good games, dude. XD

GGs, only thing getting larger and larger than my ultra meter was my fucking nervousness. I was crazy scared of Gief. I won at least one match this time. One day I'll get two!

Shoutouts to getting things done early this time.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'll be glad to pull double-duty and fill the retired slot on the PSN side...just saying!

Hmm...I'm against Eva this week? All right, gonna try to get one round on him! :lol

BotoxAgent said:
i have yet to actually play a real match that counted for anything (the only points i have were unearned). I am still playing my matches, but I am not really into it anymore.

edit: well at least I am playing Akuma now, so I know for sure that I will get a real match done in time, yay :)
see me tomorrow?

I should be on tonight! Around 10 ish or so. I'll send you a message.

I may be on earlier, but I haven't played for half a week....so i'm gonna need to do some random matches to warm up a bit.

BotoxAgent said:
I should be on tonight! Around 10 ish or so. I'll send you a message.

I may be on earlier, but I haven't played for half a week....so i'm gonna need to do some random matches to warm up a bit.
ill be watchin wrasslin at 10. earlier or later is fine.

Pool Abel

Eraldo Coil vs Rice Eater

Game 1: 2-0 Eraldo Coil

Game 2: 0-2 Rice Eater

Game 3: 2-0 Eraldo Coil

Eraldo Coil wins 2-1

ggs Rice.....

gutabo

Week 6??? I have only played twice! :(

Saqs, I'm really hyped about our match, ever since the SG days! Do you have a specific schedule? I will be available almost all week late at night(for the best connection available), lemme know when you can do this!

PD: We never got to play back in the SG days, I went into your lobby everytime I saw you and you always kicked me out because we had 2 bars :(

sending a pm to floyd; can't play tomorrow night unless it's after 11pm. wednesday night works for me, though. the rest of the days are pretty booked since my son is undergoing a surgical procedure on thurs, and will be recovering for the next couple of days after that..

the_log_ride said:
sending a pm to floyd; can't play tomorrow night unless it's after 11pm. wednesday night works for me, though. the rest of the days are pretty booked since my son is undergoing a surgical procedure on thurs, and will be recovering for the next couple of days after that..

ohhhhhhh that fight is gonna be a barn burner.....

Top Bottom