• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Good Lucifers:
Mark Pellegrino
Peter Stormare

Bad Lucifers:
That FOX guy

Wilsongt

After having binged watched the entire show... You would think at some point Sam and Dean would actually be straight forward with each other when shit is going down instead of lying and sneaking about everything.

Haly

After having binged watched the entire show... You would think at some point Sam and Dean would actually be straight forward with each other when shit is going down instead of lying and sneaking about everything.

How is the show going to work if they actually talked?

stellar Mark Pellegrino in these last episodes, sucks that he's already gone.

at least Castiel as Lucifer should be much better than sam.

I kinda liked Sammy as Lucifer :( but I LOVE Castiel as Lucifer.

As for what gets you a one way ticket to hell, it's very cloudy. It's never really been stated what religion the show follows. It seems to take parts from the Abrahamic religions and merges it into one. But I think it's pretty universal that looking into the future using forbidden means(like Pamela the psychic does) is taboo, yet she's in Heaven. Maybe the path to Heaven IS paved with good intentions.

Also, if anyone is a fan of Jensen Ackles singing or Mark Sheppard's drumming check this out. Also featuring Rob Benedict(Chuck) on guitar and Richard Speight on bass.

It's Netflix's fault

It's Sams fault for introducing Cas to Netflix, he went behind Dean's back and distracted Cas. THIS IS ALL SAM'S FAULT!

Honestly, Cas made the right decision. What's the worst Lucifer going to do? Kill some people? Spread evil? Free Michael and initiate the Apocalypse? Even in the last--and least likely--scenario, the show has already gone out of its way to say that it will destroy half the world. And we already know that those who are killed will just have their souls ushered into an afterlife.

Meanwhile, Amara would undo creation itself and obliterate all souls with it.

Honestly, Cas made the right decision. What's the worst Lucifer going to do? Kill some people? Spread evil? Free Michael and initiate the Apocalypse? Even in the last--and least likely--scenario, the show has already gone out of its way to say that it will destroy half the world. And we already know that those who are killed will just have their souls ushered into an afterlife.

Meanwhile, Amara would undo creation itself and obliterate all souls with it.

Except that Lucifer absolutely hates and despises humanity and would likely kill all humans. Also all Demons, but screw them anyways.

We don't know what intentions Amara has, she just wants to find God and settle some beef. She actually loves what God created iirc, just she's upset that he locked her away.

Except that Lucifer absolutely hates and despises humanity and would likely kill all humans. Also all Demons, but screw them anyways.

We don't know what intentions Amara has, she just wants to find God and settle some beef. She actually loves what God created iirc, just she's upset that he locked her away.

Lucifer can change! Castiel changed.

New end-Castiel influences Lucifer, and they team up at the end of the season to bring the apocalypse, and the final season will be Sam+Dean killing LuciCas

Haly

Mishagrino is awful. What made Mark so good as Lucifer was that he was very confident in himself. Misha doing a Mark impression is like a puppy raising its hackles and growling. It's trying to be scary but it's still a puppy.

They should've had him tone down the campiness to a level he was comfortable with. It's important that Lucifer is more "self-assured narcissist" than "corny wisecracker".

Less forced grins. Less waggling eyebrows. Less gestures (Mark didn't even pose that much).

I don't know, if they were going to do this then they should've had Mark act in a way that Misha can as well.

Otherwise it's a great episode.

e3PrWOt.png

3zJyzK3.png

d3vnull

Recently finished binge watching all the seasons for the first time and I'm kind of glad I did.
The cliffhangers in some of the finals are horrible.

Have to agree with this season. It's awesome. Especially Baby was something else.

I don't really like the Castifer/Mishagrino twist but Castiel's story got stale and needed something new so I will reserve judgment and wait on how it plays out.

And yay! The witch is dead (and hopefully stays dead).

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I hope Misha takes the Lucifer persona and tries to do his own thing with it rather than attempt to emulate a Lucifer that I don't know if he can pull off.

Wait...is this show seriously great again? I've been losing interest over time.

It's the best the show has been since season 5, seriously not a single wasted episode.

S10 was trash
S9 was a snooze fest where nothing happened ever
S8 was disappointing
S7 was underwhelming and poorly paced
S6 had some good intentions but lost its way, it had too much going on for its own good.

I hope Misha takes the Lucifer persona and tries to do his own thing with it rather than attempt to emulate a Lucifer that I don't know if he can pull off.

It's the best the show has been since season 5, seriously not a single wasted episode.

S10 was trash
S9 was a snooze fest where nothing happened ever
S8 was disappointing
S7 was underwhelming and poorly paced
S6 had some good intentions but lost its way, it had too much going on for its own good.
The fact that I can remember things from S7 and almost nothing from S9 and S8 speaks volumes. What the hell was S8 & S9 about? S10 was good for the first few episodes, then it died a horrible death.
S7 had only one good thing and that's Charlie <3
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAA

You had my interest, but now you have my curiosity.
Honestly join us and become absolutely in love with this season!

Let's not get crazy now, but it is very good!

Every episode has been a massive hit, all the actors(with the exception of Rowena) have been magnificent and it's never a dull moment.

This season has been one of the finest, some say even better than season 5!
Yup I've been watching since I think S3 and have never been more invested and excited for an episode each week.

I'd be okay if he just did Godstiel again, except turn up the asshole dial a bit.

S7 had only one good thing and that's Charlie <3
You mean Dick Roman. I feel like that guy could have played an insanely good Lucifer/archangel.

Haly

Misha isn't frowny and perpetually sad in real life right? From the set pics he looks like a natural goofball. He just needs to bring that to the Lucifer portrayal then mix it up with a little bit of Castiel-deadpan.

Misha isn't frowny and perpetually sad in real life right? From the set pics he looks like a natural goofball. He just needs to bring that to the Lucifer portrayal then mix it up with a little bit of Castiel-deadpan.

Yeah, he's not. You should check out his Twitter, it's a total goldmine of goofy Misha pictures. The guy's really nothing like Castiel, it's pretty funny. :p

You mean Dick Roman. I feel like that guy could have played an insanely good Lucifer/archangel.

Yeah, he was actually one of the few Leviathans I liked the other two were Edgar and the one that wanted to eat his boss. I kinda blocked that season out tbh, but I can kinda see him being a good Lucifer, but he would make an amazing monster. From the budget we've seen recently, I wonder if they can revamp the Leviathans and make them more sinister.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
This season has been one of the finest, some say even better than season 5!

I find it hard to believe, but yeah it's been on par with S5 so far, amazingly enough. Whether or not they maintain that level of awesomeness remains to be seen, but God Damn it's been an awesome season so far.

finally caught up again, I think the people saying it's better than season 5 are completely insane but its definitely by far the best season since it ended. It feels like the most natural continuation of S5.

Sam/Dean are a bunch of jackasses, finally had a chance to do something about Adam and not even a mention outside of flashbacks, I'm never gonna let this go.

Wilsongt

Looks like I won't be able to watch tonight. My local CW has somehow been taken over by the ACC network and is showing basketball.

=/

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Am I the only one that thought he did great?

Nah, I thought Misha did great. Maybe a tad too snarly looking, he might have overdone it a bit, but it was a nice contrast to the normal Cas so maybe that was the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom