• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Nah, I thought Misha did great. Maybe a tad too snarly looking, he might have overdone it a bit, but it was a nice contrast to the normal Cas so maybe that was the point.

I really liked how he picked up on Mike P's facial expressions and tics. Even if you put the scene on mute you can veyr clearly see that Lucifer took over.

My crush on Shoshannah Stern continues. Had a crush ever since Weeds and Jericho almost a decade ago.

Provided they don't kill her in the last ten minutes, they need to bring her and Mildred back.

finally caught up again, I think the people saying it's better than season 5 are completely insane but its definitely by far the best season since it ended. It feels like the most natural continuation of S5.

Sam/Dean are a bunch of jackasses, finally had a chance to do something about Adam and not even a mention outside of flashbacks, I'm never gonna let this go.
YEAH I WAS THINKING THAT TODAY! I was like why the fuck didn't they get Rowena to bring Adam out? I doubt he's still chained to Michael so it's not like he'd get free, plus Michael is in a catatonic state in the corner according to Lucifer.

"Lucifer...showed me things"
"Errr..."

Dammit Sam every time single time you mention Lucifer you make it sound naughty.

Magwik

Banned
Yeah the blonde is Jimmy Novack's daughter. I think the younger brunette was an orphan that was adopted by vampires?
Weird I just was wondering about her when the episode started lol. "Imagine her reaction when she finds out her dad is being possessed by an angel who is under control of the devil"

Finalow

e3PrWOt.png

3zJyzK3.png
somehow I missed this reference, amazing.
I knew about the show but I haven't watched the pilot yet, the premise does sound incredibly dumb.

I didn't like that Misha's extremely forced grin and first performance either, but it was so short that I'm going to wait for the next episodes before judging his Lucifer. can't see him doing worse than sam though.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
oh shit, this show about angels and the devil again? might take a look at this then.

OnPoint

So wait, they really are just going to ignore the third brother's existence? Wasn't he suppose to be in the cage or whatever?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's still Jimmy's body. The issue was that when Cas was disintegrated, Jimmy's soul couldn't stay together and moved on. When Cas was brought back, the only thing that came back was Jimmy's body and Cas. Jimmy (hopefully) moved on to heaven. At worst, his soul was annihilated as well and God's kind of prick for not bringing back Jimmy.

The vessel's been through a lot. I assume God made some upgrades after bringing it back. It did hold the leviathans after all. Either that or some kind of angel bullshit like Lucifer actually merged with Castiel.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom