• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God. fucking. DAMMIT! Shitty Bell is having problems, so every like 3-4 seconds the program stutters and I can't watch it :(. Now I gotta sit at work for 8.5hrs wondering about what I missed ;_;

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

Okay, honestly, that may have been one of my favorite eps of the entire series. Not just the past five years since S5 ended, but of the entire series. S11 is killing it in every way that matters. I really didn't see that finale twist coming, but WOAH at the possibilities!

Effect

Damn! Was honestly not expecting that. I'm kinda excited to see where this goes. It's a shame though we likely won't be getting more
Mark Pellegrino in the role. Unless they find a way of casting Lucifer out of Cas.
I am sad to see
Ruth Connell go. I liked Rowena.

Damn! Was honestly not expecting that. I'm kinda excited to see where this goes. It's a shame though we likely won't be getting more
Mark Pellegrino in the role. Unless they find a way of casting Lucifer out of Cas.
I am sad to see
Ruth Connell go. I liked Rowena.

O;

Well there goes my guesses to how the season will end. But it sounds like it could be fun...

Holy crap, I just noticed but the college kid that was playing Sam in this episode is the same small kid that was playing him years before too.

550x298_one-to-watch--colin-ford-8906.jpg

Pretty awesome they sticked with the same actor since 2007.

Kevin

What an amazing episode. Like top tier Kripke good. Holy crap, this show really turned around lately. What exactly are they feeding the writers now? The show is amazing again! Freakin chills!

Rowena dying at the end of the episode made me SOOOO happy.

Rowena got what was coming to her but I'm still sad to see her go, Ruth was brilliant in the role.
Great episode overall though. Seeing Misha Collins acting
with a totally different personality
was really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom