• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dd538a6d523277ba1873d418d1c99681.jpg

Meaning the situation is horrible for everyone but Darkness.

Prediction-Near the end of the finale, Lucifer comes out from Amaras gut.

You can't stop Destiny @_@

SERIOUSLY THAT IS ANTICLIMATIC THO

Again, the plot hasn't progressed at all. The Hand of God thing was just a five episode long wild goose chase. I'm used to pacing issues in this show but literally nothing has happened since episode 10.

I guess Misha fans must've had a good time with this episode though.

So Cas or Dean will have to do it?

Isn't Michael the first?

If God didn't give a shit about Lucifer storming Heavrn, Amara nuking heaven, slaughtering his favourite creation, why would he care about Lucifer?

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I liked the previous week's episode a lot because I thought it would be oddly fitting in the end for Sam or Dean to eventually be killed off by a lowly creature like a werewolf, or even just a stray bullet, simply from a motw mission gone wrong. It's too bad they didn't pull the trigger on that because it would have been a really good mid-season twist. Instead they did the same song and dance of almost dying yet making it out alive, but the episode was a good reminder that they are vulnerable enough to die at any time and no one will save them this time around. It would be better than some epic climactic way of fighting the darkness or lucifer that ends up killing one of them, which is more likely to happen at this point.

Averon

I find it messed up how Sam is always willing to throw Cass under the bus at the slightest hint of when things get tough in regards to Cass.

I find it messed up how Sam is always willing to throw Cass under the bus at the slightest hint of when things get tough in regards to Cass.

At least he's the only one questioning Castiel's choices. And he doesn't do it that much considering he actually tried to kill him a few years ago.

For every other character, Cass has never done anything wrong.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Man I really liked that episode. It started out with a fantastic Crowley opening, then slowed down some, then began to gradually escalate, and then all kind's of shit just started going down and the crap they were in just got deeper and deeper until WOAH, it all seemed completely screwed. And now, what cards do the boys have left to play? They really seem hosed at this point.

Yeah, God has to show up soon, I think they are going to make things bleaker and bleaker until it gets so dire and desperate that God will be the only chance of any kind of win. It's happening fellas, it has to at this point!

BTW what happened to the vessel exploding in blood? Did Lucifer just somehow inherit Amaras powers or did the writers decide that exploding Ina grace explosion made more sense?
That explosion happened in Heaven, so there was no vessel. The angels just seem to have human forms due to budget, I'm assuming.

tirminyl

Love, love, loved this episode.

From the sounds of it, the next one is a MotW, and then a break. So annoying.

Bring on God. I would love for him to show up and then Amara put the hurt on him. Afterwards, she does her renovation, and that sets the tone for the next season.

Joni

Love, love, loved this episode.

From the sounds of it, the next one is a MotW, and then a break. So annoying.

Bring on God. I would love for him to show up and then Amara put the hurt on him. Afterwards, she does her renovation, and that sets the tone for the next season.

Knowing God he'd just push Dean and Amara together and tell them to kiss.
Maybe he would even write about it in his longrunning book series
And don't we have a two break now, and then straight to the finish?

Futon Critic has these listings.
5/25/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 23
5/18/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 22
5/11/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 21
5/4/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 20
4/27/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW (#1119) The Chitters
4/20/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW (#1115) Beyond the Mat (R)
4/13/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW (#1114) The Vessel (R)

Knowing God he'd just push Dean and Amara together and tell them to kiss.
Maybe he would even write about it in his longrunning book series

BAH! Still pulling for Jeffrey Dean Morgan to show up as God. Been shipping that idea since season 5.

Sam and Dean are the chosen vessels for Lucifer and Michael, so it makes sense that their father would be the vessel for God.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
BAH! Still pulling for Jeffrey Dean Morgan to show up as God. Been shipping that idea since season 5.

Sam and Dean are the chosen vessels for Lucifer and Michael, so it makes sense that their father would be the vessel for God.

with you on that bone

Joni

No, we don't. It is only hinted at and heavily speculated. Nothing on the show has explicitly spelled it out. They have only hinted it.

And no, interviews don't count.

Chuck was a prophet.
Kevin Tran was a later prophet.
A new prophet appears when the old one dies.
Chuck is still alive.

I know deep down they are going with Chuck as God. The fandom has latched too hard on that.

But I still hold a glimmer of hope for Jeffrey Dean Morgan to return for it. One, because it makes sense. Two, ( and this only came about this season) to tell Tumblr to fuck off.

And we haven't had JDM on the show since season 2 finale. It would be an epic reveal, and seriously fuck with the brothers.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Chuck was a prophet.
Kevin Tran was a later prophet.
A new prophet appears when the old one dies.
Chuck is still alive.

being a prophet he most likely ascended to heaven after his role was finished, then he could have fallen from heaven when the angels did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom