• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

Supernatural has casted Elizabeth Blackmore from The Vampire Diaries as
Lady Toni Bevell who will appear in season 11 and 12. Lady Toni is a mysterious visitor from across the pond who has a lot in common with Dean and Sam.

Glad she is joining another show I like, sucks she is off TVD as I felt she was the best addition to that show in a long time.

Hope they keep her around on Supernatural.

Magwik

Banned
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, there is actual official confirmation then.
Unless God is just trolling and pretending to be Chuck to fuck with Metatron, but not likely.

I knew it was coming, no matter how much I didn't want Chuck to be god.

Finally!

Also, my daughter was asking my wife the other day how to iron. She just pointed to the TV and said, there you go, that's how you iron. We're like, minus the beer, right? =)

Wow, Chuck/God, sounding kind of dick-ish. If he's not interested in Amara; she's in for a rude awakening if she thinks he'll come after Lucifer.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
I don't want to toot my own horn, buuttttttt.....

Really? Okay, here are some reasons that the show spread around throughout the seasons pointing us to who is God:

- Chuck received visions of the future, the prophet Kevin did not have this power
- Chuck could hear the angels talking and feel their presence, Kevin could not do that
- Chuck appears in a nice white shirt, out of character for him, at the end of S5 musing on how hard endings are before vanishing right before our eyes. Kevin did not have this power
- Chuck wrote the Supernatural books about Sam and Dean that Castiel himself said would one day be known as the Winchester Gospels. Gospels are the word of God....note that Kevin did not do anything even remotely like this
- Joshua, one of the angels, confirmed to Sam and Dean in S5 that God is walking the Earth here and now
- Chuck appears in the musical in S10, yet Kevin was a prophet AFTER Chuck. Castiel said in S5 that there can only be one prophet at a time, and that new ones are chosen upon the current prophet's death. But Chuck did not die when he vanished in S5's finale, because he is clearly still alive and walking the Earth. So this, coupled with Chuck's extraordinary powers that the prophet Kevin did not have, makes it clear that Chuck was not just a prophet similar to how the Trickster was not just a Trickster but was later learned to in fact be the archangel Gabriel.

Chuck%26Cas.jpg

All eleven seasons are pointing to the fact that he is God, the evidence is just spread around very thinly, but when coalesced it is pretty obvious who it points to.

WOOT!!!! We finally have confirmation!!!!!!!!

Begaria

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually interested in the side characters and not the Winchesters in an episode.

They are blowing their wad with the music selections this episode. It is like it is seasons 1-3 again with the flood of great songs in a single episode.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
For the first time in a long time, I'm actually interested in the side characters and not the Winchesters in an episode.

Yeah, I'm surprised to feel the same way, for maybe the first time ever in Supernatural's run, lol.

Fuck, there is still another fifteen minutes to go? Please don't fuck this in the ending, because this is quickly near the top of GOAT episodes. Shit got REAL.

Maybe it is because there wasn't too much hype before this aired, but fuck if this isn't one of the best damn episodes of the series.
It is like taking the last third of 2 Minutes to Midnight and stretching it to an entire episode. And we still aren't done yet.

Begaria

I didn't think they could make me care about Metatron after the shit he's pulled.

Dude is going to bat for humanity though. A bit of redemption right there. Oh, he's trying to save his own skin and finally gets his chance to confront dear ol' Daddy, but hey, at least he's trying.

george_us

Maybe it is because there wasn't too much hype before this aired, but fuck if this isn't one of the best damn episodes of the series.
It is like taking the last third of 2 Minutes to Midnight and stretching it to an entire episode. And we still aren't done yet.
Depending on how it ends, this might be my favorite Supernatural episode ever.

Edit: GOAT

Begaria

*standing ovation*

Who knew this season would give us the two best episodes of the entire series? With the car episode and this one, this solidifies this season as one of my favorite, filler and all.

cr0w

Old Member
How in the hell can this show manage to put out an episode that could very well be the best ever done and almost bring me to tears in its eleventh season?

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom